Followers

Friday, 24 February 2012

Fairytale Friday

Hi Crafty bloggers

Are you all looking forward to the weekend I certainly am I finish  work on Saturday night for 2 weeks not going anywhere but looking forward to spending lots of time with my family and doing lots of crafting !! and maybe cleaning my oven lol .Well what's been going on at Teddybo Towers why not pop over and see !! at Fairytale Friday !! Our current challenge is SWIRLS & PEARLS !. I have chosen Teddybo_181 to play with.





I have used prismacolor pencils to colour him. I used a very pale blue as a shadow around him.
I put Bunny Bo onto a tag and I put these gorgeous little pinwheels and corners on using my cricut with craftroom exclusives !





 I got some super inspiration for the tied ribbon from this super crafter Dena. I have also used one of my favourite doohickey dies for the swirls and these gorgeous papers again from My Minds Eye. Lastly lots of wee pearls and pretty blossoms from WOC. I Hope you like it ! Sorry no recipe today  I must dash as off to work !! Any questions please ask !

 Thanks so much for visiting !!
Lots of Crafty Hugs
 Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx

8 comments:

  1. Very sweet Kitty.Love the layout, design and wodnerful papers and the image is so pretty! Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirsty-Anne this is just beautiful just love your colouring on Teddy Bo and loving your pinwheels! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!
    Lovely image and your colouring is great:)
    Beautiful colours and design.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oww how original this card is and owwww love that bear. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another amazing creation Kitty. Love the colouring and all the details.
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation. I love teddy beau as a bunny.

    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, what a fabulous creation! Great job! LOVE it, to be honest I love ALL your cards and other creations! =0)

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, wow, wow Kitty this looks fantastic what a brilliant design that image is a real little cutie pie, the colours are lovely.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)