Followers

Monday, 27 February 2012

Friends !!

Hi Crafty Bloggers


I am off work for two weeks Whoopee !!! I am having a lovely lazy morning ;0). I have made a joy fold card . Can't believe I have not tried this one yet !! I have used Cuddly Siblings they are so great to colour !! I love the ruffles in her dress !  I have used the swirly butterfly and swirl Doohickeys and I have cut out the letters from my Cindy Loo cartridge with my cricut !






I really like how the swirl fits around the stopper for the card to open !! Here is the inside it's so pretty ;0)


I shall leave the recepe underneath and I would like to enter my creation into the following super challenges

 TOMIC - #38 - Friendship + Doohickey !
Totally Tilda Challenges Blog - #41 - Tilda with Die Cuts & Punches
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Week 143 - It's Your Choice

Hope you are all having a great start to the week !! Bye For Now
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx

Recepe
Magnolia Cuddly siblings from Sweet Crazy Love Collection stamped with memento black ink onto 200gsm Create & Craft card .
Mediums - Prismacolor Pencils blended with sansodor. Wild Honey Distress Ink Pad & Blending Tool
Tools - Cuttle bug with Doohickey dies & Spellbinders circles . Cricut Expression with Cindy Loo Cartridge .Cricut Paper Trimmer .Hobbycraft paper corner punch.
Card stock - Kaisercraft Lil Primrose Paper pad . Coredinations White.
Embellishments - Ruffle & Lemon ribbon from eBay . Pearls from WOC

14 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Kitty and I love your colouring and the gorgeous joy fold design. Glad you joined us at TOMIC this week and good luck in the draw :). Hope you have a lovely two weeks off work, no doubt there'll be lots of crafty days :). Hugs, Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, such beautiful colours and just look at the inside, stunning! Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda this time. Hope to see you again next time.
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My word its just fab and what a great design just superb for this beautifully coloured image! Enjoy you 2 weeks off hope to see lots more yummy designs! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, you did an excellent job creating this card! What a great design, thanks for sharing! LOVE that image, the paper and the colors! Enjoy the two weeks off work!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous layout, I love the fold up part and the letters are brilliant, thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! that's magic Kitty. I love joy fold cards but you have taken it to a new level. Love your letters too!

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie this is sooooooooo gorgeous I love the design of it & the image looks fabulous hun. Awesome colouring.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kitty, I love the card fold and the way you have framed your image. Just fab. Enjoy your time off.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous creation Kitty with an amazing design, love the fold and sweet image too!
    Thanks for entering our Free Choice challenge over at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous card, this tilda and edwin image is so adorable and the flourishes, the ribbon and the butterfly are all beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful card Kitty I love the card fold you have done, the papers and the embellishments look wonderful so do Tilda and Edwin, I love this so much.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is sooooooo beautiful, Hun! I like the stamp too but cant stand all the ruffles in that dress :) hee hee
    Aaaaaw, enjoy your work-free days... I have another week to go and am off work from the 13th.
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow such a cute card! great colouring and details! thankyou for joining us this time over at totally tilda challenge.
    Hugs
    JAcqui P x

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a great idea with the letters on the swirl! Thank you so much for entering the Totally Tilda challenge and giving me the opportunity to admire your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)