Followers

Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Spring with Summer Garden Angel !!

Hi Crafty Bloggers

Hope your week is going great I am relieved the teenagers exams are finished and she is back to her normal cheerful self !!! and the sun is shining away this morning it's lovely crisp and fresh out there !! I have been playing with the cricut craftroom again and finally got some cartridges took me forever to save up !! lol . I have picked  a LOTV stamp called "Summer Garden Angel" I just love her wings and hair so much fun to colour !!



I have used Theresa Collins Exclusives for the background trellis and the shape ! I also used Kasiercraft lil primrose papers I am loving the greens and pinks !! I used my prismacolor pencils and liquid pearls .



.
I have made all these wondeful flowers using the flower shoppe cartridge and the papers for the front and for the inside ! So pretty and fun to make.

Here is the main picture



I added this banner using the sentiment that came with the stamp and I finished with this paper bow and organza ribbon with pearl brad to hold it together !

Here is a texture shot lol


I would like to enter my spring card into the following super challenges
Lilis Little Fairies - Spring Colours Week 5
Allsorts - February Free & Easy Pt1 - Week 140
Paperplay - Week 5 - Get In Shape

Sorry no recepe must dash to work lol Any questions ask away!

Lots of Crafty Hugs Kirsty-Anne ;0) xxxxx

11 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous! Love everything on this card, wow, the flowers...divine!
    Big hug, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. She so gorgeous !! love the flowers you've added. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!
    The image is beautiful:)
    Very pretty flowers.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutly stunning !
    thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
    hugs
    céline dt member

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a FABULOUS card! LOVE LOVE IT! Wow, what an adorable image!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card,love it....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kitty, your creations is outstanding, adorable image, so many beautiful colours with the so much fabulous texture.

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!
    Totally gorgeous creation and wonderful details!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty Kirsty, the flowers are gorgeous
    Thank you so much for entering our FREE & EASY challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning sweetie this is stunning love your colour choices big happy hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a sweet card, Love the image, and the flowers too!! Great colors!!

      Hugs,
      Patricia

      Delete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)