Followers

Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Teddybo Challenge Love Is in The Air !!!

Hi Crafty Bloggers

Hi How are you all ? We never got any snow here but it has been really cold ! Just as well we have Valentine's Day on the way to cheer us up and a new Challenge at Teddybo !! It's the perfect theme of love is in the air use one or more hearts you have 2 weeks to enter ends 19th February ! I have used loads lol ! There are so many cute pictures of Bo & Bea together it's hard to choose !! I went for Teddybobea_104.   It's called cuddle up close !.  There is a wee story here so grab a cuppa lol and no chocolate biscuits !! I have been munching lots since I have stopped smoking I seriously need to sort myself out lol or my tummy will be bigger than Bo's !!




I have made this card for my mum she has been on her own since I was a teenager and a family friend and her have got together and he has moved in and is now part of the furniture ! lol They are smitten it's just so great as my Mum is really happy !! This image reminds me of them as Bo
has a cheeky wee face just like him !  So I thought this would be perfect !!

I used these gorgeous papers and sentiments by pink petticoat !!


I have used cricut craftroom basics for the hearts ! I have made a swing for them to sit it on lol and I have added this cool Stampin Up Hearts Treat Cup ! I filled it with Jelly Beans ! I had to hide the tub until my day off !(Teenager would have scoffed them )  Yesterday I took out the colours I needed and then the Stamp Monster ( my Fella) took a huge handful and put them in his mouth all at once ! He is a such spoil sport you are supposed to guess the flavours one at a time  lol !!  
Here is what it looks like when top is pulled out hard to photograph !!



I shall leave the recipe underneath and hope you can join in too !! There are so many cool images this week !!



I wonder too what the Stamp Monster has got me for Valentine's,  he tells me it is a surprise and that worries me lol as you just never know what the cheeky monkey is up to !! he keeps saying I think you will really like it !

Lots of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xxx

Recepe - Teddybobea_104 printed onto 200gsm Create & Craft Card.
Card stock -Pink Petticoat pretty little hearts & Tiny sweetheart sentiments
Mediums - Prismacolor pencils , distress ink pads .
Tools - Cricut expression 2 , cricut paper trimmer . cropadile , Cuttlebug & Craft Concepts Embossing folder - more dots.
Embellishments - Berisford double satin cream ribbon from Remnant Kings Sewing Shop . Lace offcuts & Stampin Up Heart Treat Cups from ebay. Tiny roses & large pearl brad from WOC.

6 comments:

  1. So happy for your mum! Yay! A wonderfully cute card! they will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness.........this is absolutely amazingly gorgeous!!!!
    WOW........I really do love it, love it sooooo much I dont even know what to say lol.........that doesnt happen very often I can tell ya lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it's stunning!
    Beautiful colours and design:)
    Lovely details and cute image.
    I'm so happy for your mum, and they will love this card.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, your post made me laufh, especially the stamp monster-part :o) hee hee... so funny!
    So nice to read the lovely story with your mum, it's nice to see that parents are happy and she certainly deserves to have a nice partner at her side since she was alone for such a long time!
    Gosh, this creation must have taken forever to make it!! It's wonderful, so many things to be seen on it!
    big hug, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, what a lovely story! So glad that your Mum has found happiness - warms the heart! This is just the most stunning creation. Can't imagine how long it took but boy was it worth it. Really inspirational. Thank you for sharing. Big hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word Kitty this looks amazing, what fantastic detail so full of gorgeous thinks to look at what a beautiful image, the colours and hearts looks super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)