Followers

Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Teddybo Tuesday & Darcy

Hi Crafty Bloggers

I have been having lots of fun crafting !! though the stamp monster is on holiday too and has been up to his usual naughty self. The dog our greyhound Suzie has Magnolia stamped on her  belly lol !! the only reason it was the dog as I managed to escape at the time !! Anyway it's Teddybo Tuesday which means lots of new graphics to play with !! They are all so great !! and the current challenge is Pearls & Swirls !!!



and if you don't know yet they have lots of cool products on sale there too !!!

I had a play with a Darcy diaries image as they are just to gorgeous to resist lol . This one is called sister love and is just perfect for Mothers Day .



I have been playing with the cricut again and made a lovely frame with a cat !! , these gorgeous flowers and bunting !! I used these Basic Grey papers so lovely !!


At the bottom of the paper I tried a lace stamp from Kaisercraft which I emboseed I think it looks really cool !! I did it on the inside too !

I would love to enter my creation into the following  Crafty Challenges

Paperplay Challenges - week 8 - for a mother
Creatalicious Challenges -  31 - All about Lace

I shall be back for fairytale Friday!! and some candy for my followers ;0)
 Bye for Now

Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx

Recipe
Sister love printed onto 200gsm Create & Craft Card.
Cardstock - Basic Grey Sublime . Coredinations White .
Mediums - Prismacolor pencils & sansodor.
Tools - Cricut paper Trimmer . Cricut expression with Cindy Loo & Flower Shoppe cartridge. Dovecraft heat Tool.
Embellishments - Pearls and tiny white roses from WOC. Butterfly charm and ribbons from eBay. Corners & Swirl  from a friend ! Lace stamp from Kaisercraft with memento ink and Ranger fine  clear embossing powder.

7 comments:

  1. Wow!
    This is so beautiful!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning card, I love those papers and the image is so sweet, so many gorgeous details, just fabulous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is stunning!
    Beautiful colours and design:)
    Have a lovely day, hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now there Missus, this is wonderful!! Love this wonderful creation! Muahahah, the stamp monster is soooooooooo cool :)
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow this is just gorgeous,the detail is amazing bless you for playing at Creatalicious challenge this month hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo pretty! Sweet image, fantastic "MUM" banner, and I LOVE the colors you've used! Have a great week!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kirsty-Ann this is GORGEOUS
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)