Followers

Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Teddybo Tuesday - Happy Valentine's Day MWAH !!!!!

Hi Crafty Bloggers

I have posted this super early as I am going to the dentist this morning for a new filling as it decided to fall out when I was at work !! You can't really see it but it just feels horrible as you know there is something missing lol !.  I HATE the dentist but I force myself lol !!!  Anyway it's Teddybo Tuesday which means there are lots of new images to colour and play with !!!!  It's also Challenge No 25 - Love is in the Air      which runs  until the 19th !  I have used this super new graphic called Teddybo_179_flying .
 Chocks away Ginger !!!!

Totally Spiffing !!!
He is just so cool to colour !! I think these papers make this card ! I adore these they are from My Minds Eye !!


 I have made a Joy fold card  and I can't believe I have not tried that style before. I like it because it's fun to decorate all the panels .  I hope you like it and I will leave the recipe underneath !!

Here are all the gorgeous graphics in store this week and also how exciting that you can now buy other fantastic goodies like distress ink markers which you can pre order .They are so reasonably priced and free shipping in the UK !!  There will be lots coming soon to so don't forget to pop back from time to time and take a look ;0) Have you seen the bunny below is soooo cute ;0)



 Well if you are on your own this Valentines Day think yourself lucky you don't have to put up with things like snoring and you get the bed to yourself !  lol so get the choccies out and enjoy !!  and if your not on your own I hope you have hinted that much that you get spoiled and get what you like ! I was lucky this year lol the stamp monster gave me a hand made Teddy called Russ it's so tiny and so cute !!

Bye For Now

Hope you all have a great day  !!

Crafty Hugs & Kisses MWAH !!!!

Kirsty-Anne ;0)

Recipe
Teddybo _179 flying printed onto 200gsm Craft & Create Card . Sentiments from pink petticoat & Cuddly Bunny .
Mediums - Prismacolor & Derwent pencils & Distress ink Pads .
 Card Stock - Bazzill Kraft Card MME Love me paperpad.
Tools - Cricut paper trimmer Cricut Expresssion 2 with Cricut Craftroom Basics for heart shape.
Cuttlebug and standard circles dies . Magnolia Doohickey cloud , Flag & Lovely Heart Lace Dies.
Embellishments - Tatting Thread & Off cut ribbons from eBay.





13 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day to you! LOVE LOVE ... did I say "LOVE"? ... ok, one more time: LOVE your card, the Teddy Bo image, that paper, your coloring ... just everything about it! AWESOME job!!! And I hope everything went well at the dentist. Take care!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Utterly gorgeous just so adorable! Hope you went on ok at the dentist! Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! this is super duper cute card!!!! LOOOOOVE IT! and the papers are gorgeous ^^ Must have them!
    Your colouring is once again perfect ;)Really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an amazing card. Makes my smile,due to the imgage. Love the way you've made this card, lovely papers and the cute little cloud behing the image, Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me such a lovely comment. I love your valentine card with that cute aero bear, and such beautiful embellishments too.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Kitty! I love the papers, lovely colours and such a vintage feel! The teddy bo is so cute and your colouring is fantastic!! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie, Wow this is stunning love your colours, amazing creation as always big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kirsty-Anne this is so so gorgeous! love the image and love the little flag too such a cute touch. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Kitty your designs always hold me memorised, they are so detailed and so beautiful, this one is no exception, the colours, papers and that fabulous image look terrific.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is sooooooooooooo cute, Kitty. But all your cards are stunning!
    aaaaw, I hate my dentist too... he doesn't understand that though :)
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely stunning!
    Beautiful colours, design and details:)
    The image is so cute and your colouring is beautiful.
    Love it!
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi sweetie this is Fabulous hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)