Followers

Sunday, 19 February 2012

Tilda Sending Love letter !

Hi Crafty Bloggers

How are you all ? Well I survived the dentist though you could have scraped me off the floor ! I  need another filling too !! but I have booked it in a couple of weeks lol ! I managed to get a Sunday off whoop whoop so got to play !! I have not had a chance to colour this sweetie yet ! All those curly locks .  My daughter has a natural curl and her hair is so pretty when she uses the hair dryer attachment thingy it goes into lovely curls where mine is to heavy and thick !!


 I am just loving pink & greens at the moment ! One of my favourite D'T'S has recently coloured her in these colours and I thought wow I must have a go ;0). I have made these flowers ad pinwheels using my cricut !


This was a quick one for me I just added this gorgeous ruffle ribbon with another ribbon in the centre and a large pearl brad !

I shall leave the recipe underneath and I would like to enter my creation into the following Super Challenges !!

TOMIC # 37 - "3-2-1" Recipe - 3 Magnolia Papers , 2 or more embellishments - Flowers, Ribbon, bow & Pinwheels  1- Tilda with love letter.
Allsorts Challenge Week 142  - Anything Goes
Sirstampalot February Challenge - In The Garden

 Well I am working tomorrow and then off Tuesday so hope to catch up on your blogs then !!! Thank you so much for visiting and Hi to my new followers ;0)

Lots of crafty Hugs Kirsty-Anne xx

Recipe
Tilda with Love letter from Sweet Crazy Love Collection stamped with memento black ink onto 200gsm smooth craft card .
Medium - Prismacolor & Derwnt Pencils blended with sansador. Distress ink pad Aged Mahogany .
Card stock Mixture of Magnolia Papers & Coredinations White.
Tools - Cricut Expression 2 with Cindy Loo Cartridge & Craftroom exclusives pinwheels , Cricut Paper Trimmer. Cuttlebug with Fence Doohickey Die . Cropodile.
Embellishments - Blossoms and Large pearl brad from WOC. Ribbons , Liquid pearls & Stardust stickles from eBay. Cheesecloth.

17 comments:

  1. What a sweet and delicate card Kirsty Anne and perfect for your theme.

    Thank you so much for joining us In the Garden at Stampalot Challenge this month, good luck and hope you will join us again next month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at TOMIC this week
    Hugs Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very gorgeous, Sweetie! Love the colours and the curled ribbon. I'm so glad that you survived the dentist... mine keeps calling me on my mobile and I keep ignoring him :) haha, I don't want to gooooooo, no no no...
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweettie !! love it !! Good luck with your next dentist appointment !! HUgs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous sweetie sooooooo pretty love the image she is lush & I love all the details.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just so beautiful and such pretty colours! Chanelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this sweet little card. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card. Love the lacy doily.

    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colours are great Kitty and the details as always are fab.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just so gorgeous hun, I love the tilda image and the little picket fence is lovely, those windmill style flowers are fab too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card!
    Beautiful colours and design:)
    Pretty details.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kitty, such a wonderful card, a fabulous design and such fretty colours and details. Tilda is so adorable and brilliantly coloured.
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely beautiful, thanks for joining us for our IN THE GARDEN challenge
    over at Sir Stampalot this month
    and good luck !

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kitty this is absolutely beautiful the colour, papers, embellishments and design look stunning and Tilda, wow, she looks amazing.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely work, thanks for joining us this week at TOMIC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful garden themed card.Thanks for sharing it with us at Sir Stampalot! Ruth :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)