Followers

Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Challenges !!! with Magnolia ;0)

Hi Crafty Bloggers

WHoop WHoop I have 100 followers ! Thank you & Hi (waving) to my new followers !!

I got my laptop back today after spilling a cup of coffee over it ! They even have all my files on it ! Can't believe they fixed it ! The teenager will be relieved as I was pinching her laptop all the time lol !

I am so loving Magnolia at the moment ! So I made a Birthday card using this wee cutie called Tilda with Peony from the Sweet Crazy Love collection . 



I followed this super sketch at Midweek Magnolia's Challenge - Week 2 .! Great fun as lots of layers !!
I made a gate fold card ! for a wee change ;0)


There is no light today here it is dull ;0( ! I used my cricut to make these cute pinwheels a tiny birdhouse  and flowers ! I adore these tiny brads !! Some pictures of the inside ....


Some more shots with these gorgeous papers from My Minds Eye 



I would also like to enter my creation into the following super challenge


I shall leave the recipe underneath ! I am off to play with Teddybo ! Hope your having a super week hope to catch up with your blogs in the next couple of days lol ! 

Lots of Crafty Hugs 

Kirsty-Anne 
xx ;0) xx

Recipe 
Magnolia Tilda with peony stamped with memento black ink onto Create & craft 200gsm card.Happy Birthday generated on word and printed.
Medium - prismacolor pencils & Derwent pencils & sansodor
Card stock - Coredinations White , My Minds Eye Miss Caroline Paper pad.
Tools - Cricut Expression with Craftroom . Cricut Paper Trimmer . 
Embellishments - lace from WOC. Tiny Brads from Stampin Up. Vellum from EBay .

15 comments:

  1. Wow! how pretty this card is Kirsty-Anne, I love that sweet image, your design and colouring. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, just love the colours that you have used....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge gasp of delight from me Kitty! Oh my, what an amazing project - it must have taken you aaages!! I love your colour choice and the papers are beautiful, but your Tilda is so beautifully coloured! So glad you found us at Midweek Magnolias; thanks for playing along! New theme up tomorrow - we'd love to see you back! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My word what a fabulous card design its just super and such great detail I just love the pinwheels they are such a great embellishment for this beautiful Tilda! Chanelle xx

    So glad you have your laptop back xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my sweetie so glad you got your lappy fixed hun. Love love love your card love your choice of image & those pinwheels are just awesome I love those.


    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card and so much beautiful detail.

    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card , I am so proud to have to join the Totally Tilda design team
    Welcome aboard darling
    Hugs Susie sugar xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi hun, wow lovely card, lovely style and detail, love the news lol, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there

    Just had a wonder through your gorgeous blog, looking forward to working with you hun.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowzer this is GREAT!! Love all these layers and actually the whole card! Very pretty...and what do I read about "Welcome aboard" at Totally Tilda?! Huge congrats!!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a FANATASTIC card!!! Just LOVE everything about it, especially that gorgeous My Mind's Eye paper!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Kirsty-Anne just had a lovely time wandering around your beautiful blog. Can't wait to get to know you in the TTC household.
    Big Hugs
    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, I love the shape and the pin wheel flowers look fantastic, adorable Tilda image too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! I just came around your blog and I love your creations so I just had to start following you. :) I can't wait to see more of your work! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is totally ACE Kitty, what a beautiful card fold, the papers, design and Tilda look amazing, I really love those little windmills.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)