Followers

Monday, 19 March 2012

Easter Gift Bag ;0)

Hi Crafty Bloggers

Hows your start to the week ? I am off today after my first week back after my time off and oh do my feet hurt lol so I am taking it easy and doing lots of lovely crafting !! I have made an Easter Gift bag to put lots of tiny chocolate eggs in ! yummy !. I chose a Magnolia stamp called Bunny Rabbit Tilda. I coloured her with this gorgeous Turquoise pencil ! I wanted her to match these gorgeous papers from Magnolia.



I used lots of Magnolia Doohickey dies and flowers from WOC. I also used a gorgeous green feather in the floral display !



Oh my teenager made me a wonderful card for Mother's Day I was so surprised as did not expect anything she had great fun using the distress inks and glue lol while I was at work !! It reminded me of when she used to make so many things when she was younger but exams and boyfriends have taken over lol !!

I would also love to enter the following super challenge ;-


Just a quick post today as I want to craft before everyone comes home lol Sorry no recipe today ! Thanks for Visiting !
Crafty Hugs
Kitty ;0)


11 comments:

  1. What a great easter bag! Beautiful colours and you have used a nice stamp.
    Thanks for joining us at TOMIC.
    Good luck;)
    Neline

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw I love this bag, so cute and Tilda is adorable! Enjoy your day off...so am I :o) having days off wow thats great!
    tee hee, I bet your daughter was having fun playing with your stuff while you were at work... :)
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kitty awwww I love this cute Easter Tilda so much I used it meself..lol love your colour combo & this likkle bag is adorable..

    Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda chall this time.

    smiles Christine TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous and I love that you've used blue instead of yellow. It's a feast for the eyes this one. hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just soooo stunning hun!! Lovely bag!! =)

    Hugs for you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kitty this is just superb what a gorgeous gift bag and the most perfect bunny!!! Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creation. The image is really cute.

    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kitty,
    WOW this is just adorable, love your Tilda!
    Fab design, and it's nice to see something a bit different.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Totally Tilda.
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is GORGEOUS!!!! I love the colours you used, the fab embellishments and the sweet image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my word Kitty this is fantastic, wow, so much beautiful detail to see, and Tilda well she is gorgeous in her bunny outfit.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)