Followers

Sunday, 11 March 2012

Easy Tiger

Hi Crafty bloggers

Hope your having a fantastic weekend . I have been crafting lots ;0), I really enjoyed making this tag . I have chosen one of my favourite stamps "Wild Tilda" and my lastest fix Kaisercraft . Loving their papers and designs at the momment.


I love colouring her stripes ! I don't tend to go for bright colours but I am loving this black/pink & orange combination !! The papers are called "TigerLily" too lol. They are so bright and lovely ;0)

I had great fun making her into a tag for a wine bottle and I thought of the sentiment "easy tiger"   was an idea as once  you have a glass of wine it's hard not to get carried away especially if it's  pink Beringer in my case lol !


I had so much fun making the butterflies with a Kaisercraft stamp which I coloured with distress inks , cut out and then added bead gel for a glossy finish ! My photo is not so good but the little beads are so pretty in the light !


I decorated the back with a space for a sentiment !


I shall leave the recipe underneath . I would like to enter my tag into the following super challenges


I am off to get my candy posted and then I am cleaning the whole kitchen from top to bottom ;0( must be done lol !! I will have my ipod on for some get up and go lol !! Just aswell your not here to hear me singing !! Thanks for visiting ! hope to catch up with you all tomorrow ;0) am so behind on commenting !!.

Crafty Spring Hugs
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xxx
recipe -
Magnolia Wild Tilda stamped with rich cocoa momento ink onto 200gsm Create & Craft Card as with Kaisercraft Tigerlily clear stamps though with momento black ink. Sentiment printed from word.
Mediums - Prismacolor & Derwent pencils blended with sansador . Distress ink pads . Winsor & Newton Glass Beads texture Gel.
Card stock - Large Tag from Squaredog at ebay.Kaisercraft Tigerlily paper pad & Chipboard pieces.
Tools - Cropadile and eyelets . Cricut paper trimmer.Cuttlebug with swirl tag doohickey die.
Embellishments - Ribbons and lace ribbon from offcuts at eBay. Think pink velvet flower is from prima lol added a black button in middle from own stash . Black roses  and  cheesecloth from eBay.

16 comments:

  1. That is some lovely work from you!! Great vinetag! =)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a adorable bottledecoration! Those butterflies are amazing...Thanks for joning us at Tomic this week!
    Hugs Lillemor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag! Nice to see something different. Glad you were inspired by our Stampalot Challenge this month, and thanks for sharing your lovely project with us.

    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. o my, sooooo lovely !! Good luck with the challenges. HUgs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kitty, this is one fantastic tag, what amazing detail you have incorporated onto it, the die cuts, butterflies, flowers and Tilda, wow, amazing work, love it.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow such a great idea and so pretty .

    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous tag , FAB image
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! A lovely bottle tag decoration. hugs Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a gorgeous bottle decoration! Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super work Kirsty.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stampalot challenge this month, good luck and hope you will join us again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous bottle decoration and super cute!
    Thanks for joining us this week at TOMIC and good luck for the draw!
    Love from France, Kianel.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi
    What a gorgeous creation , I love the colours and the Beautiful image
    thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot Challenge

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so adorable, I love this tilda image and the colours are gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. fabulous project. Love the colours and that stamp is so cute! Glad one of our DT inspired you. Thanks for sharing with us at Stampalot this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really beautiful tag - your butterfly is gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Sir Stampalot, Ruth

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)