Followers

Friday, 2 March 2012

Fairytale Friday

Hi Crafty Bloggers

I's Friday already which means  time to giggle with Fairytale Friday !!. This is going to be a super quick post as I spilt a cup of coffee on my laptop and it is dead !!! I am using the teenager's laptop and it is driving me crazy lol !!!  as it is a different operating system. Here is a wee card I made for a colleague for a baby naming ceremony !! I have used my cricut to cut out the baby grow and the swirls . I have used vellum for the text ,  love how you can print onto that !! I have put some pink flowersoft on the swirls ! One of those not sure if you would do it again lol .



Sorry about the picture her editing software is so complicated compared to mine !! lol I will put up some lovely candy when I have all this sorted out !!! Thank you for visiting and I hope you all have a great weekend !

Lots of Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne ;0)

6 comments:

  1. I see you have been a busy bee Kitty. Super card - love the onesie!

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not think it gets more adorable than this one, love it ! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous! Love the way you've used the babygrow! Such a cute card x
    Thank you for visiting my blog x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Kirsty.

    I would like to pass on the Leibster award to you. You blog is a great source of inspiration.

    Hugs
    jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a CUTIE! Absolutely ADORABLE! LOVE IT!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kristy Anne, your baby card is so darling! I love onesie in the background!! And, the bear is so cute!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)