Followers

Friday, 30 March 2012

Fairytale Friday

Hi crafty Bloggers

How was your week ? Hope you all have lots planned for the weekend . I went with my daughter to her open day at University.  Wow it is just another world there! I need you all to keep your fingers and toes crossed that she gets the right exam results ! She is a clever cookie it's just all the nerves on the day ! She has lots of cool back up plans but I so want her to get the best start ;0) We had a lovely day together after that shopping & Starbucks ! Rare but so cool to have time to hang out ! on our own !

It's Fairytale Friday where the talented Colette keeps us up to date with what's been going on at  Teddybo Towers ! The current challenge Ends Sunday  so you still have time to join in with "Easter and / or buttons & bows". I have made a wall hanging and I chose this cool set of images called Teddybobea_99 "Window to the world" from Teddybo .


I have coloured the images with prismacolor pencils and added some liquid pearls to the flowers !
Really enjoyed colouring them !


I cut the birdhouse with the cricut & Cindy Loo cartridge  from Kaisercraft card.  I used Papers and die cuts from their Tigerlily collection. I also cut the buttons with the cricut and threaded them. I used my oldest punch deep edge doily punch from Martha Stewart and lastly these intricate Memorybox dies . I finished it off with this pretty ribbon from my local sewing shop and added a key from a necklace I got in the sales !! and a few gems from WOC.

I need to rush off as my cat " Lord Kiefe" has had an injury when he was out at the cat pub ( he murdered a starling ) and ended up with a sore eye !! so he now looks like a pirate !!lol. I need to get some salt water on it to keep an infection from getting in ! It's really sad when he brings these beautiful birds to us but I have to remember it's natural to him.

Thankyou for listening to my woes and thanks for visiting !!

I have some Candy at the top of my blog so why not have a go ! at the momment it's 1 in 20 chance of winning !! ;0)

Bye For Now & Crafty Hugs !
Kirsty - Anne ;0) xx

13 comments:

  1. I just love this!
    It's absolutely stunning:)
    Beautiful colours and design.
    Yes cats have that natural horrible thing about birds... But that's the way they are. Hope his eye gets better soon.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunningly in colouring and soooo sweet ! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popping by to say a very big thankyou for your wonderful comment on my blog, made my day,thanks...
    I love your creations,such beautiful work.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My word this is just adorable and such a great design!! Sounds like you had a fabulous time with your daughter I love every minute I spend with mine!! Sounds like you have a naughty cat like mine she brought me home three mice the other night the only problem was the last one was still alive so the dog joined in too!!!

    Have a lovely weekend Love Chanelle and I would also like to thank you for all your lovely comments you leave me I really appreciated them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to stop by your blog. This time admiring your adorable birdhouse wall hanging. LOVE IT! Have a great weekend! Wishing your daughter good luck,and yes I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for her!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is really stunning, such a brilliant idea, love everything about it. Really sweet teddy bo image and those flourishes are fantastic
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie Oh my this is stunningly gorgeous, fabulous colours too hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow this is absolutely gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kitty, this is such a lovely birdcage with a wonderful image!
    Keeping my fingers crossed for your smart cookie, hope she'll get brilliant results!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi hun, wow this is fab, love the shape and the image and colouring is beautiful, hope all goes ok for your daughter, have fun! hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Kitty this looks amazing, so much beauty and detail to see, I really admire your wonderful style, this is stunning, I love it
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super image Kirsty Ann I love your style of crafting ...I am sorry but your blog doesnt come up on my reading list dont know why. Fab creations though Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful haging love all the detail you have added so cute,
    and i know what you mea about the birds our little gracy keeps bringing butterflys.
    Hugs Mel x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)