Followers

Saturday, 17 March 2012

I love this Tilda ;0)

Hi Crafty Bloggers

How are we all ? I am working away and I had made this when I was off and thought I would show you today. I am so loving this collection from Magnolia especially this stamp so cute  with her teddy bear ! A dream to colour !! I coloured her dress green which I rarely do !!


I have made an easel card drawer box but this time I have made two layers .  There are lots of tutorials on you tube for these. Took me ages to decorate but I really enjoyed making the flowers and pinwheels on my cricut !



I decorated all the eight drawers and added lots of different buttons, ribbons , die cut flowers and this wonderful sentiment from Pink petticoat " mums are like buttons they hold everything together"

here are some shots of the drawers




last one lol


I will leave the recipe underneath I would love to enter my creation into the following super challenges

Papertake weekly Challenge - For the Girls..Mum
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - A Bit O Green
Just Magnolia  Week 147 - Green

If you scroll to the top of my blog I have some great candy so why not have a go !! Must dash to work ! Hope all you mums get spoiled tomorrow on Mother's Day here in the UK ! I have a teenager so it's not going to happen for me lol but I will be spoiling my wonderful mum ;0)

Bye For Now & Thanks for visiting
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx

Recipe
Magnolia Tilda with teddy bear stamped with rich cocoa memento ink onto 200gsm Create & Craft Card. Pink petticoat sentiment printed onto vellum. Magnolia Gift from the heart sentiment stamped with memento black ink pad.
Mediums - Prismacolor & Derwent pencils blended with Sansador. Distress Ink Pads
Tools - Cricut paper Trimmer & Expression 2 . Cuttlebug . Craft concepts butterfly & Dots embossing folder
Card stock - Cricut pastels . Kaisercraft Lil Primrose paper pad. Coredinations White .
Embellishments - Cuts- Flowers, Pinwheels,frame,bow from Cricut Exclusives & Basics on craftroom .Offcut ribbons & Cheesecloth from eBay. Buttons & tiny brads from Stampin up. Pearls  and gem/pearl brads from WOC. Hitch fasteners by Tim Holtz.

12 comments:

  1. It looks like a lot of work, but it's so stunning !! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!!! This is crazy! What a GORGEOUS project you´ve made!
    The details of it are beautiful! I absolutely love it!
    Have a great weekend =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Kirsty, a beautiful keepsake!!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sweetie this is sooooooooo gorgeous....WOW.....absolutely fantastic. I made one in my first year of crafting it only had 1 drawer & did not look no where near as gorgeous as this....wow your mum is gonna love & cherish this for a long time shug.
    I hope you do get a lovely Mothers Day hun, I have teenagers too, they are lovely tho altho my 15 year old son asked me to make a card for myself off him as mine were better than any cards in the shop lol..... I think it was a compliment...I think lol. It made me laugh tho lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply beautiful! Love your sweet Tilda and all the pretty details!
    Hugs, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely stunning!
    Beautiful colours and Tilda is so cute:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wauw what a gorgeous creation Kitty!! What a lot of work you've had but with a fantatic result!! Enjoy your mothersday! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  8. How beautiful and creative this is! Love all the details; there's so much to enjoy about this creation!
    Thanks for playing along at Just Magnolia this week!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a masterpiece Kitty, I love it. It must have taken you forever to create it!
    Wanted to send you some pics of the dotty background (I at the mo, have to wait for my boyfriend to fix it :)
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This is stunningly beautiful, adorable tilda image and gorgeous colours, really amazing project
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely and unique card for mom! Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kitty, wowwwwww, this is absolutely awesome, I love, love that image of Tilda, the decoration of this wonderful creation is superb, top notch work, your mum must have been over the moon when she received it.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)