Followers

Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Teddybo Tuesday & A Super fun Challenge !!!!

Hi Crafty bloggers

How are you all I am on my second week off and I have been having lots of fun catching up with my family & friends and doing lots of stuff like watching movies and chilling !! Hope you are all having a great start to the week !! There is so much going on at Teddybo !! Just check out the new images this week and all the lovely crafting goodies available in the shop !! check out the prices they are really competitive !



I made my mum a wonderful card this week with one of the new graphics I chose Teddybea_195 and the new challenge is so much fun it's a menu I really enjoyed taking part why not pop over and check out all the details !! and all the super cards made by the DT's !!
I chose from the menu
Starter  - Pink & Cream papers
Main  -Course Butterflies
Dessert  -lace
Coffee - Glitter



I just love colouring her with my prismacolor pencils ! I have used these gorgeous papers from Kaisercraft ! and I cut out the butterflies from them . I just love these paperpads as they have some cut outs too that I have used ! Finished with some gorgeous lace ! and some glitter on her pom poms !!

I  shall leave the recipe underneath ! Still using teenagers computer Nightmare !!!! lol so should have candy up soon !!  I recieved an award from the lovely Jayne. It's a wonderful idea and I was so excited to be given this and to find out more about it !!


The Liebster Award takes its name from the German word, meaningbeloved, dearest or favourite. It is given to bloggers who have a small following — under 200 followers. As part of the tradition the award is passed along to five other blogs that have motivated and inspired you.


To accept the award you must:
1. Link back to the person's blog who gave it to you and thank them.
2. Post the award to your blog
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers (less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value
4. Leave a comment on the five blogs you chose to let them know that they have been awarded the Liebster Award.

I had  problems nominating 5 wonderful bloggers there are so many that inspire me !! Here are the wonderful crafters who have just under 200 followers .

 
1. Allessandra from Alessandra's Creations - Just such a talented crafter and  super bloggy friend
2.Marion from Marions-scrapkaarten.- Designs just blow me away
3.Sara from sarhams little corner- Colouring is to die for !!
4. Laura from lauras creative moments - ideas always inspire me !!
5. Lena from lenas bloggsida - the first crafter to follow my blog ! 

Lots of Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx



Recipe - Teddybea_195 printed onto 200gsm Create & Craft Card .
Card stock - Kaisercraft Bonjour Paper pad
Tools - cricut paper trimmer
Embellishments - Lace from WOC. Glamour dust with Tombow glue pen.

Distress Ink - Vintage photo always use it around the edges !  of my panels . Available at Teddybo Shop free postage & packing in the UK and no minimum spend !!

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Kitty. I'm sure your Mum will adore it. Love all the details - you are sooo good at those.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you for the Award!!!!! You are so sweet =)
    And I love your gorgeous card with all tose cute butterflies!!!!!!!! truly adorable =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kitty!
    Thank you very much, it´s very kind of you to think about me. :)
    But as you can see on my blog I dont agree to take in more awards to my blog, so please give somebody else this award and please forgive me. Tank you again! :)
    Have a great day.
    Hugs from Lena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I missed to comment your card. ;)
    What a lovely card you made, I really love it with all the beautiful butterflies, the cute teddybear and the lovely colors. :) Congrats to you for your place in the design team. :) Hope you have a lovely day!
    Hugs Lena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!
    Beautiful colours and design:)
    You won the gift card from Mo's from my candy. Can you send me an email and you'll get the code:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a wonderful card with many lovely details, Hun! So love it. Ah, it's so good to hear that you enjoy your hols. Mine are not to far away anymore woohoo!
    Thanks so much for giving me this award, so nice of you! You inspire me too with your lovely creations.
    Biggest of hugs
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card sweetie loving the sweet image its soooooooo darn cute.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, hun....such a lovely image :o)
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kirsty-Anne! Thanks sooooo much for the Liebster Award! I feel honored getting this award from you! This "I love my Mum" card is incredibly beautiful! You'll make your mother so happy with this adorable creation!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your Liebster award, well done. Love your card, the image is adorable and I love the bow and the butterflies
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)