Followers

Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Teddybo Tuesday

Bonjour  Crafty Bloggers

How are we today ? I am back to work tomorrow after my lovely fortnight off don't you just hate your first day back there's always something that's changed lol !! and it takes about three days to get back into the swing of it ! Thank goodness we have lovely new graphics from Teddybo to cheer us up and they are all adorable !! ;0)


I have chosen Teddybobea_115 I have just used Bea , I used a gorgeous slate prismacolor pencil for her coat just loving that shade !!


I used glamour dust on the cuffs !! and I thought Bo & her would be in Paris on a windy day and she is looking for him !!! He is probably sitting having a beer  and a some french fries lol ! I put two large tags together and used Kaisercraft bonjour papers as they have a French Theme ! and I used this gorgeous stripey ribbon !!


I stamped a postcard from LOTV onto cream card . I decorated the back with more of these lush papers and used a chipboard piece for the sentiment !


The current Challenge running is still the Menu challenge . Why not pop over and look at all the girls super creations !! it is so much fun so why not have a go if you haven't already ! I chose the blue & cream papers for my starter, flowers for my main course , ribbon for my dessert and finished with glitter as my coffee !!

I have some candy at the top of my blog if you wish to enter !! I shall leave the recipe underneath and I shall be back soon. Thanks for popping by !

Au revoir Kirsty-Anne ;0) and a kiss on each cheek lol !

Recipe - Teddybobea_115printed onto 200gsm Create & Craft Card. Postcard from LOTV stamped with momento rich cocoa ink pad onto stampin up cream  /neutrals card stock.
Tools - Cricut paper trimmer , Cropadile & eyelets.
Mediums - Prismacolor & Derwent pencils blended with sansador. Distress ink Vintage photo for edges.
Card stock - Squaredog large tags from ebay . Kaisercraft Bonjour paper pad .
Embellishments - Striped ribbon from Stampin Up. Pink ribbon from offcuts at eBay. Flowers are Darjeeling. Charm baubles from a necklace. Glamour dust with tombow glue pen

2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness!
    This is out of this world stunning!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning hun, I love the teddy bo image and your colouring in is absolutely stunning, the papers and colours are gorgeous too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)