Followers

Monday, 16 April 2012

Thankyou Candy !!

CANDY CLOSED WINNER ANNOUNCED SUNDAY 22nd APRIL

Thank you so much for following me and commenting it really makes me feel on top of the world !

 I would like to say thank you to all of you by giving this candy to one of you.

 It is £50 pounds sterling which will be sent to your paypal account by your email address. This is open to everyone worldwide. ( You must have a paypal account registered in your own email address).

You will receive the money at your exchange rate on the day of transfer !.

Just leave your details in Mr Linky and the Candy will close Sunday 15th April 2012 and the winner will be picked at random and announced shortly after !!

 Good Luck and Thanks again ;0)

13 comments:

  1. OMG.....ha ha ha ,tryed to leave a comment on your candy....but no luck,just a million questions for me!!! =) So if you now have like a BILLION comments from me now...SORRY!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I tested it you need to write the answer in a word so if answer is 3 write three in box lol why is everything so compliacted lol xx

      Delete
  2. Just left a link Kirsty and it was fine!! Thanks for the chance to win your fab candy!! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kirsty, have left a comment, sorry I called you Kitty
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...this is so generous, wouldn't mind taken a chance to win this. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab candy thnaks have entered hope you have had a brilliant weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh you are soooooooooo generous, Hun! Thanks so much for giving us the chance to win that fabby price!
    Biggest of hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear you are really kind for presntiung such a giveaway. I am here too to try my luck...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome giveaway. Thanks for the chance
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for this chance Kirsty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Hun, wow fab candy do you want this advertised on my sidebar, answers on a postcard please or via my blog or e-mail if not lol, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ladies you can pop it in your sidebar if you want to ! but dont have to as really this is for you lovely ladies who take time out to come visit me ;0)

      Delete
  11. Hi Kirsty,Great candy you are so generous, i am going to pop this on my sidebar now, good luck to everyone who has entered :)
    Hugzz Val xxx

    ReplyDelete