Followers

Sunday, 25 March 2012

Totally Tilda Challenge #43

Good Morning Crafty Bloggers

The sun is shining  here this morning ;0)

Hope you are all having a super weekend !!

I am so thrilled to be part of the Totally Tilda Challenge blog !!!!! I am still in shock can't believe it really  was a lovely surprise ! , so overwhelmed as I have admired the Design Team and have been following some of the girls since I started blogging !! and now have the chance to work with so many talented ladies old and new friends ;0). Have not had time to celebrate as working but off on Wednesday so might just treat myself to a lovely glass emm bottle of wine !!

The new challenge at Totally Tilda today is #43 Tilda holding a flower or bunch of flowers
I chose Tilda with flowerpot from the Butterfly dreams collection.



I have used  these gorgeous Kaisercraft Bonjour papers and this gorgeous floral ribbon I picked up at my local sewing shop ! So pretty ;0). I added a wooden butterfly and put a bit of an old necklace in the middle lol .


I put a gorgeous pink velvet flower on a doohickey die and added a large pearl brad to the centre. It's a joy fold card and there is a surprise when you move the stopper and lift the miniature card up !


There are two eggs from the Hoppy Easter collection and sentiment stamp ! Here is a shot of when it's opened !!


The gorgeous gypsophillias and rose buds are from WOC. Hope you join us in the challenge !!
I have no recipe today as dashing to work ! Thankyou to Susie and the girls for having me !! Remember to pop over and see all there creations !!

I would like to enter my crafty creation into the following super challenges

Just Magnolia 149 - More than one fold - Joy Fold card
Paperplay Challenge - Week 12 - Spring Colours - Pink green yellow
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog 21 - Butterflies - Papers & Wooden embellishment

Bye For Now and hope to catch up with you all next week ;0)

Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne(Kitty) xxx ;0)

14 comments:

  1. OMW your card is amazing Kitty!!
    I just love your papers, and superb design.
    Welcome to our team it's lovely to have you with us.
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congrats Kitty. Whoa! TTCB - no wonder you are delighted but then again they are lucky to have you on their team!
    Smashing card - amazing detail.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kitty love this cute Tilda gorgeous colour combo love the layout & the inside with the B/fly DP is fab, stunning début Tilda creation welcome..

    smiles mummyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. overwhelming card!! Love all these lush details and the colouring, wowzer! They can be so honoured to have you in the team!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty Easter card! Love the layout, gorgeous papers and beautiful ribbon!
    hugs, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, with a sweet little surprise inside. I love it ! hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. So love this card hunni loving the lush image. Loving this fabulous design. Big congrats on your new DT hun they are so lucky to have you, you totally rock sweetie. You know I love ALL of your fabulous creations. mmwah

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great news! Congratulations! LOVE your fabulous card, crazy about all the details and what a cute Magnolia image! AWESOME JOB!!!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute job, love your take on our theme this forthnight!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Deep Ocean, hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fantastic card Kitty
    I am thrilled you said yes and joined me and my team
    I'm so very proud to work with such a talented lady as yourself
    Can't wait to see what you create next
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fab card, Kirsty-Anne - so much detail, I love all the shabby distressing - congrats on your new DT post.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely beautiful card Kitty, I love that image of Tilda and yet another wonderful card fold and design, superb work.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful card love the joy fold design thanks so much for joining us at just magnolia this week
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on being on Totally Tilda's DT that just fabulous news and such a great set of talented girls just love it!!!! A stunning first card for them too just wonderful design and gorgeous colours!!

    Thanks for your lovely comment you left me and I have my fingers crossed for your training too!! Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)