Followers

Thursday, 5 April 2012

Darcy Day

Hi Crafty Bloggers

How are you all ! I still have not been round to see you all but I will get there ! I finished my course this week the stamp monster was with me and I have highlighter pen all over my hands as he could not help himself !! I did get him back though on the neck lol ! Even my mother in law said he was like that at school ! and he is now 43 lol.

 I managed to get today off as we smashed the course ! Yeah ;0) (boss does not know so ssshhhh !)  I was invited by Gayle to join in this weeks Darcy's Diaries Challenge so I jumped at the chance ! This is what's new this fortnight they are so hard to resist !! The new challenge starts today which is flower power - use three or more flowers !! which is open until Tuesday 17th April !!!

I had to choose the Darcysdiaries_032 with bubbles ! I just love Gayle's drawings and how she shades them slightly so you can use your darker colouring there ! My sansador is really low so my colouring is a not popping ! Hurry up postman !! lol

I made a porthole and put some acetate over her !! I used glamour dust on her tail and bubbles ! I made a the ribbon design just putting bits of tape down and them folding the ribbon again !

 Lastly I had one of those mad moments where I put down some clear glass cabochons which magnify just a wee bit and are huge bubbles lol it's a bit out there but hey why not lol ! This stamp monster thinks they are OTT lol ! but I like them !

I am off to take my time and play with Magnolia as had rushed the last two !! I shall leave the recipe underneath !! I have super Candy at the top of my blog if you haven't entered why not check it out !

Lots of Crafty hugs
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xxx

Recipe
Darcy printed onto 200gsm create & craft card.
Mediums - Prismacolor pencils . Archival copper ink pad.
Card stock - Stampin Up Colour Card & My Minds Eye Dolled Up. Coredinations basics white.
Tools - Cricut Expression 2 with Craft room basics. Cricut paper Trimmer. Cropadile
Embellishment's - Petaloo Darjeeling flowers & kaisercraft cocunut flowers . Snaps by making memories. Ribbon from Stamin Up. Tombow glue pen with glamour dust.

6 comments:

  1. hahaha, the Stamp Monster...LOL!!
    Like your with the sexy mermaid :o)
    Happy Easter!
    xxx, alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is fab I love the image and the bubbles, perfexct frame and gorgeous flowers Well done Kirst Anne Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!
    Beautiful colours and design:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card Kirsty-Anne sweetie!!
    The baubles looks fantastic and your colouring is perfect :)
    Her tail is so beautiful and the flowers and ribbons finish off the card in the most gorgeous way.
    So glad you could join us as a guest at D'Arcy's Diaries this time and like always you have made a wonderful creation :)
    Wishing you a happy easter!
    Big hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is soooooooooooo gorgeous sweetie love the image & love what you have done with her. You are a talented chickadee my hunni.

    Hope you have a lovely Easter hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is amazing love the mermaid and the bubbles well and everything else :)
    Hugzz Val xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)