Followers

Friday, 27 April 2012

Fairytale Friday ;0)

Hi crafty Bloggers

How are we all ? I am having a super crafting time ! I have a new job starting in July, so excited about that ! so just enjoying time to play at the moment !

It's fairytale Friday at Teddybo Towers so why not pop on over  and find out what's new this week !!
I have made two projects using the current challenge "pink & brown theme " !
First up I used Teddybea_200 .  She is crafting away !!


I made a crafting storage box for my paper pads and bits & bobs ! I saw Maritha's and just had to have a go ! If you would like all the details just pop along to her blog ! I did cheat though I spray painted it white and then added my papers lol !


Here is a close up of this gorgeous Magnolia dragonfly with Tim Holtz gem clip !!


and lastly a wee shot of the side lol 


I had to make another creation due to the fact that Gayle drew this cute cat and it just had to be coloured immediately lol !! He is available in the FairyD section at Teddybo.comhttp://teddybo.com/ there is a 20% sale too on everything  ending today !!! Here are all the latest graphics !!





 He is named FAIRYD_TB_CAT .  When I saw Tammy's pink Tummy on him I had to do it too !


I made him into a ginger tom lol ! I made a plain card and I used some funky stitching and sticker letters with a double bow & button !!



The stickers say " What's new pussycat " ! Fancy a wee bit of Tom Jones ? Why not lol



I would like to enter my Pussycat into the Papertake Weekly challenge - Sketch # 67

I shall leave the recipes underneath !!

Bye For Now & Lots of Crafty Hugs from Tom & Me lol

Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx

Recipe for Box
Teddybea_200 printed onto 200gsm Create & Craft Card
Medium - Prismacolor pencils and Zest blending solution
Cardstock - Bakers Box used for chipboard lol , Kaisercraft Sweet Nothings Paper pad, Kaisercraft base stock, stampin up neutrals card.
Tools - Cricut paper trimmer , sewing machine , Cuttlebug
Embellishments - Magnolia Doohickey dragonfly, tiClips. Kaisercraft wooden butterfly, Stampin up neutrals button and ribbon for bow. Kaisercraft cut out pieces in Paper pad.Kaisercraft letter stickers.

Recipe for Card
FAIRY_TB_CAT printed and resixed on word with Create & Craft 200gsm card .
Medium - Prismacolor pencils & Derwent blended with Zest blending solution.
Card stock - Coredinations great white , Kaisercraft tigerlily Paper pad
Tools - sewing machine , corner punch , cricut paper trimmer .
Embellishments - Button from stash , arrow cut out from paper pad , ribbon from Stampin up. Kaisercraft letter stickers .

7 comments:

  1. Both really beautiful projects, I love the storage box, the butterfly is beautiful and the image is fab and the new image on the card is brilliant
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous and I just love the box.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning projects !! love the dog, hugsm Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Fantastic projects, as always! Totally crazy about the gorgeous storage box! LOVE IT!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowzer, two wonderful projects, lovin both of them!! tha cat-image is soooo cool and the colouring is amazing!! and I love the Tim Holtz clip as butterfly corps too! Well done!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Kitty this is fantastic, brilliant idea and beautifully designed, the card is both fabby and fun, two awesome creations.,
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week, Andrea x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)