Followers

Friday, 20 April 2012

Fairytale Friday !!

Hi crafty Bloggers 

How are you all ? do you have any plans for the weekend ? I finish up work on Sat and will be crafting away until I get another job !! Looking forward to playing and blogging more !! 

It's Fairytale Friday at Teddybo so pop on over and find out all the gossip from Teddybo Towers it sure will make you giggle !!  There is also lots of inspiration from the girls ! This weeks new graphics are just irresistible  !! too ;0)





 Gayle also stocks lots of lovely crafty goodies too !! the current challenge # 30 is " Pink & Brown " which ends Sunday 29th April !! I have chosen Teddybea_201 Swing Bea Swing !!


How gorgeous is she with her jeans and pink fluffy boots !! I used prismacolor pencils and I am using another blending solution instead of  sansador called Zest it smells lovely and you can buy the tub with sponge in it which is great ! I saw it on Liz's tutorial on colouring these bears !


I used the Glitz pretty in pink paper pad which is so gorgeous and I love how you get 3 of each design!! I used my cricut to cut the flowers birdcage and circles !


I cut around the image and I stuck the branch at the top with collal glue and then added a circle just behind her !! I liked how it turned out ! Here is a shot of the inside !



Just had to add a pinwheel and a memory box die inside as they are my favourites lol ;0)
I shall leave the recipe underneath! I will be back on Sunday with the winner of my Candy !! 
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by my wee blog .

Lots Of Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx

Recipe 
Teddybea_120 resized on word to 10.4cm and printed onto 200gsm Create & Craft Card
Mediums - Prismacolor pencils & Zest Blending solution. LOTV sentiment stamp inked with rich cocoa memento ink & embossed with Ranger clear fine embossing powder
Tools - Cricut Expression 2 with Cindy Loo Cartridge & Craftroom Basics & Pinwheels Cuttlebug & Memory Box die . Heatgun.
Cardstock - coredinations basics white & Glitz pretty in pink paper pad
Embellishments - Making memories brads & Resin rose. Half flat backed coloured pearls and ribbon from eBay .

6 comments:

  1. Kirsty she looks fab and love the design she just looksso perfect swinging in the circle opening and such beautiful detail!

    I think I need to invest in some pencils!!

    Hope you have lots of fun crafting and blogging have a lovely weekend Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning sweetie, this is absolutely gorgeous...

    Love the colours that you have chosen just fabulous...

    Have a fab weekend huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love that image.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card hun, so cute and a fabby design.
    Thanks so much for my gorgeous birthday card and gifts, that was a lovely surprise :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Kirsty -Anne, wow I love the shape, and those memory box dies again, they are great. Love her pink jumper !!. super stamp well done

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hope you are having a good weekend. Love this and love your pinwheel. Great image and colours. Great shape too. Enjoy the rest of the weekend and hope the weather is abit better than here cold and wet. Good luck with the job hunt

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)