Followers

Sunday, 15 April 2012

Once Upon A Time

Hi Crafty Bloggers

Hope you are all having a super weekend ! I am off work today so having a fabby crafting time !! The stamp monster is at work and the teenager is at her Gran's so it's great to play with no disturbances !! All my housework is done,  I know  now don't go anywhere near the laptop until it's all done lol ! I have made a criss cross card for the TOMIC challenge # 45 Criss Cross Card with Princes & Princesses . Love making these so had to enter !!!





 I have used two Magnolia Doohickey dies for the tags !! to put the card out ! I have used two Magnolia stamps from the collection ! I used pencils and a touch of glamour dust glitter !

This is Tilda catching stars which I have cut and put on top of some cheesecloth !! on the envelope part





This is inside of the card and it's Tilda's Princes Horse ! I thought it would be cool to have a pink saddle !




I have made a tiny criss cross card for the front which you can take the card out of too ! So cute !

I have used the Magnolia Doohickey dragon fly with more of these gorgeous papers from Glitz called pretty in pink .!!



I made this flower from cheesecloth and added tiny roses and hearts that were left over from using the Magnolia Heart lace Doohickey Die.







The tiny sentiment is from Cuddly Bunny and the crown is a Tim Holtz Die .


Here is a picture of the pull out part with a gorgeous pink bow !!



 This is the back of the card for the sentiment with another Doohickey die ! I love them all lol !




I am off now to play with more Magnolia goodies !! My Candy ends today if you want to scroll to the top of my blog ! and enter if you have not already ! The winner will be announced next Sunday !

Hoping to catch up with all your wonderful blogs tomorrow !!

Lots of Crafty hugs
Kirsty-Anne xxx ;0)




21 comments:

  1. Fantastic card. I love all of the gorgeous embelies and die cuts

    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome !! Love it !! So much to see, I', going to have another peak at it after my message. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - this is just amazing - what a stunning card xx Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card love the images and your colouring and all the detail you have added.
    hugs Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW!!! This is soooo gorgeous!!!!I asolutely love the design and the beautiful embellies that you´ve used! love love love all of it =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's stunning!
    Beautiful work:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card! Lovely details and a sweet Tilda!
    Thanks for joining us at tomic.
    good luck;)
    Neline

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely stunning and all the elements are so beautiful.......

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Kitty this is amazing. So many details and that flower is beautiful.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Kitty this is simply stunning hunny. I love the design and your colouring and attention to detail are fabulous.
    Big Hugs
    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooo this is delish,gorgeous,stunning i love it :)
    Hugzz Val xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. aaaaaaaaaaaaw, how cool is this???! So love the idea with the tiny crisscross card, can I copy your idea?? Wowzer, that's the coolest thing ever!!
    And the whole card is fantastic, want a pink saddle too :o))
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW, what a FANTASTIC card! Sooooo adorable!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning criss cross card!
    Thanks so much for playing at TOMIC this week,
    Hugs Kyile x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wowwwww Kitty this is totally amazing, I love the criss cross card fold but it is the detail on the card that has just blown me away, wow, I have spent far too long just drinking in all the wonderful embellishments, Tilda looks amazing, this is excellent work.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is Gorgeous Kitty. I love all the detail. Just beautiful.
    hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! This is absolutely stunning, I love the sweet tilda, the textures of the material look fantastic and I absolutely love the little mini criss cross that you have put on the front, just brilliant
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow hun this is stunning, love everything, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my cant believe the amount of detail you have put into this . It is a stunning creation. Just love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)