Followers

Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Teddybo Tuesday !! Mid Challenge Reminder

Hi crafty bloggers

Did you all have a super weekend ! I was working and skiving lol  but I have next weekend off yippee! The stamp monster got me a cream egg again this year lol !!
It's Teddybo Tuesday and we are half way through our Challenge Spring has Sprung !
I have picked one of the latest digis  Teddybobea_120



I have used my prismas and again these Nitwits Time for Tea digi papers. I made a wee book out of the papers ! I also cut the frame with the paper trimmer . I misted the roses with Cosmic Shimmer in plum !! My fingertips are still purple lol !!

I must rush , pretty hectic at the momment ! Off to phone up Virgin the teenager has lost her mobile yet again !( not to mention the time that  one fell out her back pocket into the toilet ! lol ) Then off to work so no recepe today ! Just want to thankyou for visiting ! only just under a week  left to enter my candy so its there at the top of my blog if you have not entered already!


Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne :D xx

15 comments:

  1. ah bless, so gorgeous, Kitty! I love the little booklet that you've made! and it's so brilliant to see a pic of you! I love knowing with whom I am blooging :o)
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie ! Love the colour combo yellow and purple. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love that super cute image....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so adorable!!! What a cute image =) I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous!
    Sweet image:)
    Beautiful colours and design.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that image I have not seen these Teddy Bo images , they are so gorgeous.
    fantastic card I love this one.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card and gorgeous layout.

    hugs
    jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card, the image is brilliant and beautifully coloured, i have never tried one but think I might just go and see what they have.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUPER CUTE! What an adorable card! Great color combination!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning sweetie this is stunning, I love the layout you have used, fabulous creation huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just popped back because I like the corner on your card and think its a memory box die, but you didnt mention. I visited a local shop before Easter, who had those dies and I bought a couple, must go back and see if she has this one it really stands out on a card well done I love this I have looked at the teddy bo images they are gorgeous I will have to restrain myself for a week or so though as I have been spending too much on craft.
    Take care husg Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really stunning, I love the image and the colours, that die is one of my favorites and the flowers look gorgeous, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is absolutely gorgeous Kitty I love that cute image which you have coloured beautifully, the embellishments, colours and design look fantastic.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow another cute and beautifully coloured card

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)