Followers

Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Teddybo Tuesday !!

Hi Crafty Bloggers

How are you all !! I have been so busy this week I am on a course and working so it's all go go go .
 If I have not visited you I will catch up ;0) .
Can't believe it's snowing here today after the gorgeous weather last week really is strange !! I put my scarf and gloves away and had to pull them back out lol !

 Mr Kiefe my wonderful cat is no longer a pirate lol his eye is all better already it's a relief ! He is back to his normal self !

 It's Teddybo Tuesday already !! which means gorgeous new graphics and new products in store !!





 A super new challenge ! Spring has Sprung – Spring colours and flowers – ends 15th April !! I have chose Teddybea_199 it's the cutest image !! I have added the sentiment Spring Friends !!




It's quite a simple card as I just don't have the time this week ! Sometimes I put too much on them so it's nice to go with concentrating on this gorgeous image .

The recepe is underneath thanks for visiting ;0)


Crafty Hugs 

Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx

Recepe 
Teddybea_199 printed onto Create & Craft 200gsm card. 
Mediums - Prismacolor pencils , Inkessentials white pen. Sakura clear glitter Jelly roll pen.
Tools - Cricut with craftroom exclusives corners. Cricut paper trimmer.
Embellishments - Flowersoft/ Heather. WOC blossoms & purple rhinestones . Kaisercraft wooden butterfly & letter stickers.

8 comments:

  1. Just loving the image Kirsty-Anne and super colours! Glad to hear Mr Kiefe is back to his normal self! Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and such an adorable image, love the flowers too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. morning sweetie, WOW this is stunning, loving the colours too huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word Kitty that is one cutie image and coloured so beautifully, those flowers look amazing, awesome card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my sweetie glad to hear about your pirate cat shug glad he's doing better.
    Your card is soooooo cute & gorgeous & I love the colour. I love all of your cards hun they are always gorgeous & fantastic every time.
    Hope this week isnt so full on for you shug. Dont worry about commenting hun life gets too hectic at times.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this image Kirstie-Ann and the purple colour looks amazing. Fabulous card Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kirsty-Ann, how cute is this image, and loving the colours and the spring flowers. Happy Easter.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!
    Such a cute image:)
    Beautiful card.
    I'm glad to hear that your cat is doing better.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)