Followers

Sunday, 29 April 2012

Totally Tilda Midway Challenge Reminder - #45 Tilda In stitches

Hi Crafty Bloggers

We are having lots of sunshine here especially in the mornings it's great !! though when I go to take a picture it disappears lol ! Hope your all having a great weekend ! I have made a creation for the current Totally Tilda Challenge which is half way through you have until the 5th of May to enter ! We would like to see stitching on your creation !! I got the sewing machine out again ! I chose Princess Party Tilda !

 These papers from Kaisercraft gave me the idea to use the colours on her dress !!


I tacked some organza ribbon to make a ruffle ! I have sewn the bunting and the bodies of the butterflies ! Lastly I added these cute flowers that I made on the cricut with tiny brads ! I just love these pinky peach colours !  Hers is the inside !

 So why not pop on over to the Totally Tilda Challenge Blog and have a look at the the girls super creations !! I shall leave the recipe underneath ! I am off now to catch up with you all !!

Lots of Crafty Hugs

Kirsty-Anne xx

Princess party Tilda stamped with memento ink on 200gsm create & Craft card.
Card stock Kaisercraft sweet nothings paper pad & matching base card .
Medium - Prismacolor & Derwent pencils blended with sansador
Tools - Sewing Machine, Cricut Paper Trimmer, Cricut with craft room for nearly everything !!
Embellishments - Mini brads from Making Memories . Organza ribbon from local sewing shop .

5 comments:

  1. Oh Kirsty-Anne, what a FANTASTIC creation! Beautiful colors, love that paper and that adorable image! By the way: I always look forward to visit your blog to see your new projects!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Kitty very pretty colours and I love the papers they are right up my street
    You've coloured Tilda's dress with amazing detail it looks all floaty it's fab
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kitty gorgeous sweet Tilda creation..she looks so lovely in the colour combo so soft & fairy like..beautiful stitching, papers & design..love the inside too.

    smiles mummy Tilderette. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowzer, I looooove these colours and the papers u've used are lush! REally lovely card indeed!
    xxx, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Kitty love that image of Tilda and what gorgeous colours and design, love it.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)