Followers

Friday, 25 May 2012

Fairytale Friday ;0)

Hi Crafty bloggers

How are we all ?  It's Friday which means it's time for a giggle with the latest gossip at the Towers !! And a last reminder for our DT call and sketch challenge !! So pop on over to the
Teddybo Challenge for all the details and lots of inspiration from the girls !!

I love Teddybo because there is always just the best image for all the family !!! I have chosen Teddybo_195 with his cute expression and little frog for my nephew Miles Birthday .

I have used Nitwits Off to the Park papers and used my cricut with essential and alphabet inbuilt cartridges !! Not much to it lol

Here is the inside ready for some vouchers so he can increase his mega lego collection lol ;0)


It's the first time I figured out how to put a sentiment onto a paper on word by using text wrap ! Hope you are all enjoying the wonderful sunshine here in the UK !! ;0)

Thanks for visiting
Lots of Crafty hugs

Kirsty-Anne xx ;0)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - love the wiggly bits!
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miles will love his aunty Kitty who made him such a wonderful card with such a cute Teddy on it. Looks smashing! Gosh, it'll be so hot here tomorrow and the next day, just hate it. I'm eating lots of meds that I can dare a step outside (hayfever...aaaaargh!!!)
    Huggles, Aless

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks lovely ! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)