Followers

Friday, 18 May 2012

Fairytale Friday at Teddybo Towers

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

Hope you are all looking forward to the weekend !! It's Fairytale Friday where Colette let's you in on all the gossip at the Towers !! There is also lots of lovely inspiration from the team ! Also to remind you of our DT call and our current sketch challenge !! So pop on over and check it all out ;0)

I have made a tag card with another of these super cute Teddybea's that were released on Tuesday !!



I  chose Teddybea_204 She is so beautiful !! I have coloured her with pencils and added dots of glamour dust on her wee dress !

I put two large tags together by ribbon to make this card





I used the raffia paper again and cut pennants from the cricut from card I bought from the paper mill.
I added little bows , lace and blossoms !

I hope you like it ! She is just so much fun to play with ! Thanks for visiting me !
Lots of Crafty hugs 
Kirsty-Anne xx ;0)

Recipe
Teddybea_204 printed onto create  Craft 200gsm card.
Cardstock Cream / pink card from Paper mill. My Minds Eye Love me Paper pad. Tags from Square dog at eBay.
Tools - Cricut paper trimmer. Cropadile. Cricut expression with craftroom exclusives.
Embellishments - Ribbon,lace from eBay. Blossoms from WOC

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and I love the soft colours in the image...

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cool tag, the idea is great! Lovin' every bit on this special card.
    Sunny smiles, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome !! Have a nice weekend. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)