Followers

Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Holiday Tilda ;0)

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

How are we all ? Are you having a good week ! The sun has gone it's so sad !! the good news is that I  am paying away when the rain's out ! I have made a seaside /holiday creation to cheer us up until the sun returns !! I have used waterlily Tilda . I Have not made a step card for awhile ! and they are brilliant fun to decorate !!

I coloured her quite lightly with my primsa's. I have used Magnolia Peony , Swirly Tag & Dragonfly doohickeys. The super papers , ribbon & Chipboard are from Kaiserrcraft. Lastly I have added some mesh for texture and some brown roses. I used distress inks to colour the chipboard and the peony .



TIP - Don't put to many heavy items on your main panel as it won't stand up for long !! . When using doohickeys in cuttlebug I use an extra bit of thick card on top that way I get a clearer cut every time . I also put it back and forward a few times to make sure.

I would like to enter my creation into the following wonderful challenges !!



Thank you for stopping by 

Lots of Crafty Hugs 

Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx





11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kitty!! Your colouring on Tilda is gorgeous and i love the design and shape!!
    Hugs
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH this is so awesome, I love the wonderful easel card you have created:-) Lily Tilda looks so cute!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Tilda's Town
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card kitty,
    So many lovely details on
    Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
    Tilda's Town Challenges
    Hugs Bex xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, love everything about it and that flower is so pretty.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. woooooooooooooooooow, pure holiday feeling!! What a wonderful step card!
    ♥♥ Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous card !!!
    Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town Challenges!!
    Have a great day!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges and shared your awesome creation with us! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's gorgeous!
    Beautiful colours and design:)
    Lovely details.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a amzing card ..
    Thank you for joining us this week at Tilda's Town.

    Janneke XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really gorgeous, I love the fold and the sweet magnolia image, the papers are beautiful and I love all of the flowers stars and butterflies
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kirsty-Anne, your card is gorgeous! I love the dimension and all the pretty elements to your card. Your coloring is lovely also. Thanks for joining us at TOMIC this week! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)