Followers

Monday, 14 May 2012

Mini Totes ;0)

Hi Crafty Bloggers

The weather here is just awful today so I have been crafting away !! Took the dog for a walk and came back with a really bad hairdo lol . I found this super tutorial and just had to try it !! I have made mini tote bags and mini easel cards! They are just so cute !! and I was having so much fun I made 3 lol !!! I used a mini Magnolia called Waiting Tilda ,Dragonfly, Ticket & Daisy Doohickey Dies & gorgeous flowers and buckles from WOC.





Sorry no recipe today if you would like to know anything I have used just ask away !! I would like to enter my creations into the following super challenges;-

The official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge #49 - Bingo - Yellow /Glitter/ Doohickey Die
Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Week 50 -Anything goes
Bunny Zoes Crafts Challenge # 24 - Anything goes

Thanks for visiting and I hope to catch up with you all it has been frustrating though as I keep getting a blogger error ! but I will keep trying !!

Lots of Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne;0) xx

8 comments:

  1. These are such gorgeous gift sets. Love the designs and the details also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely,
    They are fantastic, love the little bags! so clever.
    Great idea as a gift.
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and bag set. i love the use of doo hickey dies.
    Thanks for joining us at TOMIC this week,
    Hugs Kylie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute, love the little bags....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these little sets are stunning in each colourway well done fabulous work Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word Kitty these are absolutely beautiful, wow, how creative you are, I adore the little bags and Tilda looks gorgeous, superb projects.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Kitty, three fantastic sets, cannot say which one I like the best, really!! It must have taken you forever to make them!
    xxx, alessandra

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)