Followers

Saturday, 26 May 2012

No Pencils !!!

Hi Crafty Bloggers

Hope you are all having a great weekend with this super weather !! It's been so hot we are just not used to it here !! Can't remember the last time I opened my window during the night ! Hope it lasts !
I have been crafting away !!

 I had the urge to use distress inks again I was so rusty, had a couple of practice shots first ! I really was inspired by some of my favorite blogs to get using them again !! I have chosen Magnolia Cuddly siblings and I wanted to have a go at painting a little scene ! So here goes lol


I really enjoyed painting the flowers and the grass !! I just used random dots for the flowers and light stokes for the grass. I also used a white gel pen for some highlights. 


I have used these stunning Kaisercraft Charlotte's Dreams papers and their Rose Ribbon so so pretty ! The frame I cut from the Cindy Loo Cartridge and then embossed with a cuttlebug folder. I stamped a papermania Wedding stamp with memento brown ink onto a piece from the paper pad and just added a few little Kiasercraft gems . I also used Magnolia Doohickey Dragonfly die and I thought I would do a top tip every post something I have discovered/learnt !

TOP TIP - If you use the Magnolia Doohickey Swirly tag die just cut it up you get the most beautiful corners by cutting at an angle ! I have added it in green to the top of the card just tucked behind the frame !! It looks so pretty ;0).

 Lastly there is a piece of Kaisercraft lace !

No recipe today as I have pretty much described it all lol ! 
I would like to enter my creation into the following super challenges !!


 - Week 12 Romantic & Chic - Tilda & Edwin Just the two of us sentiment & Chic roses !!
 - Week 21 Summer Lovin - Tilda & Edwin Just the two of us sentiment and painted summer scene

Thanks for stopping by 
Lots of Crafty Sunny Hugs

Kirsty-Anne xx ;0)




9 comments:

  1. Hi lovely,
    wow wow!! this is wonderful, love your colouring!
    the flowers and grass look gorgeous!
    So pretty, and thanks for the tip xxx
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow if this is your colouring when your rusty!!! Totally beautiful hun! love the grass and flowers, think I may have to have a play with my distress inks!
    Hugs
    Jacqui P x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I could show you rusty!!! This is superb and just love the scene you have created oh its so adorable! Chanelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the beautiful dragonfly...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an AWESOME creation! LOVE IT!
    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, adorable card hun, beautifully coloured and the grass and flowers look great, What a great tip too,
    Thanks For joining us at Paperplay,
    Hugz, Kenzie x
    Paperplay Dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so precious, I love those sweet Brother and Sister. Your papers, flowers and design are fabulous. Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Hun,
    This is absolutely gorgeous
    Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
    Midweek Magnolias
    Hugs Bex xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)