Followers

Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Teddybo Tuesday & Button Up !!!

Hi Crafty Bloggers

I am having a crazy week !! Our couch potato greyhound Suzie decided to chew the power cable for my laptop !! Using Teenagers PC yet again lol until postman arrives with new one ! It's the teenagers last week at school ever ! ( except for exams coming up) so she is on a high they are all having T- shirts signed on Friday as a memento ! To be honest it was a pretty rubbish school/area so I am glad she is finishing ! They do a prank on thier school too on their last day they have not decided yet ! Last year 6th year put vaseline all over every door handle and toilet seat in the whole school ! It's all a bit crazy huh !

Anyway enough rambling lol and onto this weeks brilliant new graphics from Gayle at Teddybo ! Why not take a look at all the cool crafting products in the shop too ;0)

The new challenge starts today " Button Up" Use buttons on your project ! I have chosen Teddybea_203 !


I have coloured her with prisma colour pencils and cut a bit off cheesecloth behind her ! The papers are Shabby Chic from Rasperry Road . First of all I had an idea to have two pieces of material one with buttonholes and the other side buttons but I just could not master the button holes but I will keep trying there is no instructions for my mums old sewing machine and my mum is senile so she can't help me lol maybe there is an attachment I need to use ? Instead I made this wee pocket with a ribbon at the top which I tacked to make it ruffled. I used my cricut and flower shoppe cartridge to make the Chinese roses . A wee touch of stickles and liquid pearls and that's it ! I decorated the inside with another  pocket and buttons from ebay with a little sewing kit inside the pocket ! but my pictures are all on my laptop !! that has no power !! and my friend pinched the card already lol !

The challenge is on for a fortnight so plenty time to play in the challenge and why not have a look at all the girls cool designs !!  I will be back at The Teddybo Challenge for Wordy Wednesday so why not check it out !

Bye For Now
Lots of Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne ;0)x


6 comments:

  1. Hi again lovely Teddy Bo creation great lollipop flowers fab

    smiles mummy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetie...tee hee...what a story with the Vaseline...yuk!!
    Aaaaw, your card gives me some more inspiration! How brilliant is the right side?! Look at all these buttons and flowers! Really cool, thanks for giving me inspiration!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card, I absolutely love this Teddy Bea image I haven't seen this one before and it's gorgeous, the button and flowers look fab too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wow, wow Kitty this looks amazing, wow, those flowers and the image look superb.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my sweetie how are you? Has your new lappy arrived yet? Love love love this card of course the image is super cute & love the flowers.
    My youngest leaves in a couple of weeks then just has to go back for exams. It doesnt seem that long ago he was broken hearted & crying his eyes out cus he was leaving 1st school, he even still has his sweater hanging in his wardrobe with all the kids & teachers signatures on. Time just goes by way too quickly doesn't it.

    Sorry I've not been by hun I'm struggling to catch up with everyone so I'm staying up tonight to try my best catch up lol. Tho my lids are getting bit heavy now as its after 2am.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab card I love the design and those flowers are tremendous ! well done its gorgeous Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)