Followers

Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Teddybo Tuesday Mid Reminder Sketch Challenge & DT call

Hi Crafty Bloggers

How are we all this week ? We have had a couple of sunny days here which is just great ;0). It's Teddybo Tuesday and Gayle the creator of Teddybo & Darcy has drawn us some gorgeous images for the FAIRYD section at Teddybo ! So lots of new exciting graphics there is another cute cat, a fairy and some raunchy ladies lol !! So why not take a look around the shop !

The current challenge ends this Sunday with Tammy's super sketch ! There is also a design Team call so if you love these bears then go for it !! The Design Team have really enjoyed playing with the sketch so there is lots of inspiration for you. I have chosen the fairy she has the most beautiful face ! I really enjoyed colouring her ! She is in the FAIRYD section called  FAIRYD_TB_FAIRY_04


Just had to put glamour dust on her wings !! Fairies must have glitter lol ! These beautiful papers
( Charlotte's Dream) lace & pearls are from  Kaisercraft. The butterfly stamps are from their Bonjour collection.

I have been using my cricut lots to cut out frames and I have used a few here even used whats left when I cut out a frame for the border love the result !


I cut these flowers too !. I stamped the butterflies with worn Distress Ink tattered rose and embossed with Fine clear embossing powder and added liquid pearls and then cut them out . I finished the card with Magnolia doohickey stitched lace border die using cream card.

Here is the inside



Well I am off I am doing a fitness video  lol whilst trying not to kill myself lol . I am so unfit !! and far too chubby so it's time to get on with it and stop being so lazy lol ! It's just keeping it up!

Thankyou for visiting
Lots of Crafty hugs
Kirsty-Anne xx

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, loving the butterflies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really gorgeous card, I absolutely love the lay out on this one
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)