Followers

Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Teddybo Tuesday Midway Button Up Challenge Reminder

Hi Crafty Bloggers

Hows your week going !! Did you enjoy the holiday weekend !! It's time to remind you of the current challenge at Teddybo which is Button Up and ends Sunday 13th May !! We have already have some super entries so why not join in !! There are so many cool images and crafty goodies over in the shop at Teddybo !.   
You can win 10 Teddybo images !!!!!! So why not join in on the fun and see what the girls have made!


 Anyone for a Gin & Tonic ?  lol

 I have chosen Teddybo_172 "The Cocktail Price" He is just so handsome !! I made a card for my father In Law for Father's Day this was the perfcet image as he is quite partial to a few Gin & Tonics and he is always is a brilliant host when we go up North as he is always filling up our glasses. The last time I was a bit tipsy and fell over their gorgeous log thing filled with lovely flowers lol . Hopefully no one noticed lol told the Stamp Monster of course and he went out and saved me by rearranging the plants back !!



I used these papers and buttons from Nitwits London collection . I coloured him with prismacolor pencils and used Stampin Up card to Mat . I cut the little mats using scissors like a fringe for something diffrenent. Lastly I used the sewing machine on the cut out buttons and around the panels !! The Fathers Day and Gin & Tonic I made up on the computer . 

Here is the inside 

More cut outs from the collection ! 
Thanks for visiting 
Lots Of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) x


7 comments:

  1. This is a fab card just a perfect image with the sentiment!! Love the story of how the stamp monster saved you what a gem and I love the new header and blog such a fresh design! Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kitty this is totally fabulous, I love that image the colours you have used for him look great, the design is super.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, love the buttons....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful, I love the buttons and the image and the sentiment is fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning sweetie, I love this the colours are fabulous,(the colour on your bar prevents me from seeing the comment so I couldn't click it, I have had to highlight your all page to see where it was) huggles Pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cool, Kitty, love the fab design and the colours! ♥♥ Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dont remember if I have said this but I love your new look blog . This card is fantastic what a fabulous creation , well done . Have a lovely weekend Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)