Followers

Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Teddybo Tuesday New Challenge ;0)

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

How are we all fairing in this glorious sunshine here in the U.K ! I have burnt my arms a wee bit and have been soaking up the Vitamin D lol ! . Even Mr Kiefe our cat has been sunbathing and is rarely in  though Suzie our greyhound doesn't like it too hot for her baldy bits lol !! 

It's Teddybo Tuesday and the start of our fortnightly challenge !! The new challenge for the Jubilee is Red , White & Blue with a bit of Bling !! there are so many super new images today !! with a Royal theme ! It's so much fun being British with all that's going on just now and I do love a bit of bling lol

Here's what's new in store today !!



I have chosed Teddybobea_129 such lovely detail to colour in . If you love colouring in then you will love these !

I have made a free standing pop up card from a tutorial you can find here.I did adjust the length to  make the card 6 inch squared . I have used these super fun digital papers from Nitwits called London too and used the flags & heart from that collection. I have added lots of bling like the bling button , charm and swirl flourishes from the ribbon girl.

Top Tips - I think next time I would colour the chair behind her in a lighter colour so she would stand out more !! I have used metallic pencils on the chair too to make it more royal they were in my prismacolor pencil tin and have hardly used them . I did not do much blending on this as the colours are so rich ! just used varying shades of blue. The flower I have used a jellyroll white pen to make faux stitching really stands out against the navy card !

I hope you can pop on over and see all the D'Ts fabulous creations/ inspiration and hope you will join us in this fun Challenge .

Just to let you know that in the latest issue of Simply cards and papercraft magazine have free large Teddybo stamps and gorgeous papers so why not check it out !!





I hope you will also pop by the challenge blog on Wordy Wednesday for some inspiration on quotes and sayings !!
I would like to enter my creation into another fun challenge at Papertake weekly - True Colours

Lots of Sunny Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xxx

6 comments:

  1. Hi lovely,
    Oh bless your poor greyhound xxx Benny has had all his fur shaved off for the summer, our cat hissed at him when he came home!! she didn't recognize him.
    Fabby card Kirsty! love the big heart, just brilliant!
    love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kirsty-Anne.
    Wow Your card is outstanding.
    Love everything about it.
    Beautiful.
    Big Hugs
    P.s I had a real chuckleto myself about your cat and dog. lol.
    xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kirsty-Anne this is just so pomp!!! Perfect for such a Royal occasion love it and loving all the bling!!

    Our little friends are so funny my cat has been staying out all night and sleeping all day and Dusty my dog is either under the duvet!! yep even in this heat or sitting with me with the fan!! Think she may end up with a summer cold!! lol

    Love and hugs Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card and I love those cute images......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Kitty this is totally ACE, what a fantastic design, loving the images so much, a brilliant patriotic card
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Kirsty.
    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)