Followers

Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Teddybo Tuesday - Sketch Challenge

Hi Crafters

How are you all ? Hope your having a great week ! There is so much going on a Teddybo first up we have a design Team Call so why not enter ? I never thought I would be a Design Team member so you may be surprised !! The stamp monster(my fella with the obsession of grabbing any stamp and stamping any unsuspecting victim who just happens to be near by lol ) suggested he could apply because he is good at stamping !!! but as we all know you need to be able to colour in too lol !!! It really is just the best bunch of girls to work with and the boss is just so talented and she is also such a lovely person ! to work for !! There are always lots of giggles and you get to play with these gorgeous bears !! All you need to do  is enter the challenge and write DT beside your name !! Gayle is looking for 3 new Team members !!


 The new challenge is wonderful it's this super sketch by Tammy !! and then to top it off we have the new cutest digi images in store and then lots of cool crafty products to play with too !!




I have chosen this adorable Teddybea_205 . I just love her and really enjoyed playing with her !!


I have used pencils to colour her and lots of lovely glamour dust !!




I have used lots of lovely lace and this pretty raffia paper which I pleated down the side ! I cut the doily , guitar shape and pennants from the cricut . I used this embossing dots folder from craft concepts on this lovely quality cream card from the Paper Mill.

Here is a wee picture of the inside



I hope you will join in the challenge and have a look at all the girls fantastic creations .
Recipe underneath !

I would like to enter this cutie into the following super challenge
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Cute Cute Cute  



 Thank you for visiting and leaving me some furry hugging comments
Kirsty-Anne ;0)

Recipe
Teddybea_205 printed onto 200gsm Create & Craft Card.
Mediums- Prismacolor pencils blended with zest blending solution.Distress Ink Pad Worn Lipstick.
Papers - card from PaperMill . My Minds Eye Love Me Paper Pad.
Tools - Cricut Expression 2 with Basics inbuilt cartridge. Cuttlebug with Craft Concepts embossing folder.
Embellishment's - Raffia Paper from WOC. Gems & Lace from eBay.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kitty this is WOW, loving that image so much the colours and design are so very beautiful.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really stunning, I love the image and the colours and the lace trim is beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sweetie, this is just gorgous, really cool sketch and fantastic paper choice!
    xoxo, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)