Followers

Thursday, 17 May 2012

Tomic Challenge ;0)

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

I thought I would make this card to enter the TOMIC challenge which this week which is to follow the sketch . use photo inspiration & lastly to use yellow !! I thought I would pick this sweetie Tilda with winding flowers.


I decided to get the gesso and snowtex out after getting inspiration here from Tracey !! So much fun getting all messy lol ! I have painted all the edges though you can't really see it in the pictures lol

 I have used scraps of paper and beautiful lace and roses from Kaisercraft.
I decorated the inside too !!


I hope you like it and I hope your weeks going well ! It's my beautiful daughter's 17th Birthday today ! she had an English Higher exam this morning how was that for bad luck lol ! she got so many cool presents including books for university, jewellery , Simon's cat pillow lol and a bottle of absolute vodka( the stamp monster said we should confiscate it until she is 18 lol). We have all had a lovely afternoon and she is now off out with her friends . She has grown up so much this year it is just so lovely !! I thought I would share a picture !! ( She is much better at taking pictures than me lol)


I shall leave the recepe underneath ! Thanks for stopping by my wee blog

Bye For Now
Kirsty-Anne xx ;0)

Recipe
Magnolia Tilda with Winding flowers from Sea of memories collection stamped onto 200gsm Create & Craft with memento black ink.
Card stock - Kaisercraft magnolia collection and My Minds Eye dolled up . Mat stock from PaperMill.
Mediums - Prismacolor pencils blended with Zest blending solution. Snowtex and Ranger Gesso. Glamour dust with Tombow Glue Pen.
Tools - Cricut Paper Trimmer. Cropadile . Cropadile & Magnolia Doohickey Ticket.
Emkbellishments - Letter stickers Roses and pearls from Kaisercraft. Brads from Stampin Up . Seam Binding dyed with antique Linen Reinker. Yellow Blossom and netting from WOC.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the large flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your daughter, wish her all the best! hope she has a wonderful day. We have a holiday here in Switzerland, but I got to go to work tomorrow.
    Super cool card, this Tilda is lovely!
    xoxo, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and happy birthday to your daughter.
    Hugs
    JAyne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kitty, please wish your daughter a very happy Birthday. This is so beautiful Kitty, I love the softness of the colours the wonderful design and of course a stunning Tilda, superb card.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Kitty and I love your coloring and your interpretation of the sketch is really gorgeous! You don't look old enough to have a seventeen year old, my goodness how time flies eh? Thank you for joining us at TOMIC this week, Chris and the team TOMIC. :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)