Followers

Sunday, 6 May 2012

Totally Tilda Challenge - Princess Tilda In A Pink Dress

Hi Crafty Bloggers

How are we all !! The teenager came home from her last day at school with a green pen moustache we had to use nail varnish remover to get it off lol !! Her school shirt was all signed by the teachers and pupils ! They are all celebrating by going to the movies !! to see American Pie the reunion ! I quite fancy that might convince the stamp monster to take me !!

It's Totally Tilda Time today when a super new challenge starts ! The theme is Princess Tilda in a pink dress ! It's the perfect opportunity to get all girlie !! the challenge is to celebrate our wonderful Boss Susie's Birthday !! I chose Tilda catching stars !! I used prismacolor pencils and some glamour dust on her.


I cut this beautiful butterfly from the Art Nouvea Cartridge from Cricut out of these gorgeous Kaisercraft Sweet Nothings Papers ! I used distress inks on the chessecloth behind it ! Loved the results ! I have added The Magnolia DooHickey Heart From Tag Die and Sentiment from the new collection ! I used the lace doohickey die around it to create the shape leaving whats usually thrown away ! the flowers and Pearl brad are from WOC.

 I hope you will pop on over to the Totally Tilda Challenge Blog and have a look at all the gorgeous designs from the girls !! We have a lovely new DT Member Tammy so please pop on over and say Hi !! The prize is a gorgeous bag of ribbons from crafty ribbons ! 


I would like to enter my creation into the following super challenges
Just Magnolia - Week 155 - Special Monthly Challenge with the option of perals & Swirls 
Midweek Magnolias - Week 9 May Flowers
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes


Hope your having a lovely Sunday
Lots of Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) xx

11 comments:

  1. Oh I can remember those days we have a shirt like that to but no moustache good job it came off!! lol

    Just a gorgeous card here and I love the Art Deco design and the cheese cloth looks amazing with the DI's just perfect for your beautiful Tilda! Have a lovely weekend Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, love all the pretty details...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow absolutely stunning. The papers are perfect for this image.

    hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful, I love the sweet image and the colours and the flowers are beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so fantastic, Kitty! The colours are so fab and I love the huge butterfly. tilda is coloured so nicely, very pretty!
    Have a sunny day and maybe you will enjo the movie to :o)
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya, I just popped back to say thanks for the reminder, the linky wasn't there when I did my post and meant to go back later to add it but forgot. Thanks so much sweetie, have linked it up now =)
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi hun, wow the detail on this is lovely, lovely colours too,stunning idea, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kitty this is so very beautiful, the whole design is stunning, the colours and Tilda look truly wonderful, I love it.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous sweet Princess Tilda creation Kitty love what you did with the cheese cloth..gorgeous colours great design love it

    smiles mummy Tilderette x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very beautiful, thank you so much for joining us on Just Magnolia this week
    (Thank you for your patience with the blogging issue too)
    Vicky DT

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)