Followers

Sunday, 13 May 2012

Totally Tilda Midway Challenge reminder - Princess Tilda In A Pink Dress

Hi Crafty Bloggers

How are we all ? Hope your having a lovely crafty weekend ! It's halfway through our Princess Tilda In a Pink Dress Challenge !! So why not get those stamps out any Tilda with a crown lol !!! and remember to colour her dress pink ! I have chosen Princess Party Tilda ! I have made a single drawer box easel card from a tutorial on you tube ! Seen a few about in blogland and fancied making one !

 
I love embellishing girlie creations !! I have used lots of pretty flowers from WOC and I have made this crown from a cupcake wrapper in the Cindy Loo Cartridge . I just added some bling lol ! I just love these papers by MY Minds Eye called Love Me .This is the second one I have bought  ! 
I hope you will pop over and have a look at the girls creations and join in on the fun ! at Totally Tilda

I would like to enter my creation into the Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge - Flowers
I shall leave the recipe underneath ! Thanks for stopping by ;0)

Lots Of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne(Kitty) xx ;0)

Recipe
Magnolia Tilda Princess Party Tilda stamped with momento ink onto Neenah Card
Cardstock - Coredinations Great White 12 x 12 MY Minds Eye Love Me Paperpad
Tools - Cricut Expression. Cricut paper Trimmer . Cropadile & sewing Machine
Embellishments - Flowers  & Brads from WOC. Die cuts from Cindy Loo Cartridge & Cricut craftroom Hat Pin, Butterfly., spacer and pearls from eBay. Pink ribbon and white ribbon from local sewing shop.
 

7 comments:

  1. It's wonderful, so clever! I love your very pretty Tilda. Hope your having a lovely weekend.
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation.

    Hugs
    JAyne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous!
    Beautiful colours and design:)
    Have a lovely Sunday, hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic creation, someone will be very lucky to get it!
    Biggest of hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous and I love the way you have done the handle......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kitty loving the new blog header, also love, love your card with the drawer, the colours, design and Tilda look so very beautiful the embellishments are gorgeous....did I tell you I loved it, lol.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kirsty Anne thank you for your lovely comments on my cards.
    Your card is just fabulous, what fantastic work, well done .
    I love the little drawer its just perfect
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)