Followers

Friday, 22 June 2012

Challenges with Magnolia ;0)

Hi Crafty Bloggers

Another post today !! I have been crafting away with all this heavy rain we have been having !! I just could not find my tags I had bought !! Guess who is going to sort out all her crafting stuff later ! Lol . I improvised and made a large tag using spellbinders labels dies.

I have chosen just the cutest Summery Tilda with Daisy. I coloured her in pretty pinks and yellows with distress inks !


I  have decorated the tag with a Magnolia sentiment stamp, Beautiful Prima papers & Trinket Flower. I found this super gorgeous floral ribbon in my local sewing shop ! Finished it off with these beautiful Magnolia doohickey dies .


Here is a wee shot of the other side 



I would like to enter my Magnolia Birthday tag into the following wonderful challenges ;-

The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge - 54# TAG with Magnolia Flowers

Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog - Anything BUT  a card

Midweek Magnolia's - Week 16 - Anything but a card

Just Magnolia Challenge - 162 - Summer Colours 

Thanks for visiting and I love reading your comments ! Hope you all have lovely plans for the weekend !

Lots of Crafty Hugs

Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx



22 comments:

  1. Hi lovely,
    Your tag is gorgeous, Love your pretty design, and Tilda is coloured beautifully.
    Love the flower!
    melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hun - your tag is amazing. I love every single detail. I really must invest in the butterly die....it's a must have. Think I'll make a tag for this challenge over the weekend. Gorgeous. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is utterly adorable, I love all the pretty detailing and that sweet Tilda. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, this is really adorable. Love the soft colours you used and all the details
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is fab honey! love your colouring! I really must have a go with DI's!! hey when I can't find stuff I always blame the fairies!! the little rascals!! Lol!
    Hugs
    Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a GORGEOUS tag! Love it! I fell in love with the floral ribbon! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's gorgeous!
    Beautiful colours and design:)
    Lovely details.
    Enjoy the weekend, I'm working:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks gorgeous, love this Tilda, you decorated her wonderfully. Hugs, marion

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a Gorgeous tag. Loving all the deatail x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, Kitty, wonderful and you have coloured her perfectly!! I haven't used my distress inks in ages...bet I have forgotten how to colour with them LOL!
    Big hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, your colours are fabulous too, huggles Pops x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow this is absolutely beautiful.

    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! What a beautiful tag! So wonderfully girly! Thanks for linking up to the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh it´s so pretty!!!
    love the details and colours!

    greetings from germany
    nadine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely gorgeous Hun, as always
    Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
    Midweek Magnolias
    Hugs Bex xx

    I've got candy on my blog if youre interested http://attic-crafter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful tag Kirsty-Anne!!!! Love all those gorgeous details!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias this week!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is absolutely gorgeous! And the coloring of the image is amazing! Love this tag.

    ReplyDelete
  18. well just as you think you've seen too good to be true along comes another stunner..so glad im following now hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Every detail is just perfect, super pretty... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi sweetie this is really pretty great colours too, thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia Challenge this time huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a gorgeous tag. Love all the layers. Thanks for joining TOMIC Tag + Flowers challenge.
    Hugs from Indonesia,
    Irene Daryanto

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a beautiful tag love the detail especially the ribbon so imaginative...Even more wonderful is the perfect finish to the reverse...I'm really impressed.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)