Followers

Friday, 22 June 2012

Fairytale Friday ;0)

Hi Crafty Bloggers

How are you all today !! Would like to say Hi to all my new followers (waving) !!

 It's Fairytale Friday over at Teddybo towers !! and we also have our current challenge running which is to make a giftbox/card !! There is so many cool ideas , inspiration over on the blog and lots of tutorials if your looking for something fun to make !

I have chosen one of the current releases from the FAIRYD section at Teddybo. I have used wardrobe set & prom dress. I so enjoyed colouring the dress and adding glitter !!

I had great fun making this wardrobe with hanging prom dress. I also used a lovely charm from Teddybo. I impressed the charm on paper to get the oval shape and cut it out from some beautiful papers. I then covered the bird image with glossy accents to make this beautiful trinket.

TOP TIP.  I used the inside of the wardrobe and the closed wardrobe from the set. I cut the wardrobe doors off with a craft knife.I just traced along the outer edges. I then cut out the inside wardrobe graphic all the way around the edges. I made a half inch thick box bottom and attached the doors on a strip of card which I scored to make it lever . I put a hole on each side at the top and put a hat pin through to put the hanger on.

I would like to enter my creation into the following wonderful challenge

Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes


I shall leave the recipe underneath hope you all have a fantastic weekend ! Lots of Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne x ;0)
Recipe
FAIRYD wardrobe & prom graphics printed onto 200gsm create & craft card. Sentiment from LOTV stamped with memento cocoa ink and embossed with ranger fine embossing powder.
Mediums - Prismacolor pencils
Tools - Crafting knife & Mat.Cricut paper Trimmer.Glossy Accents & Glamour Dust.
Card stock Brown Base Card from the Paper Mill. Papers from Kaisercraft Charlotte's Dream.
Embellishments - Kaisercraft ribbon roses , Kaisercraft flat back pearls. Teddybo Charm.Turquoise ribbon from stash . Hatpin and hanger from eBay.




4 comments:

  1. These FairyD Images are superb and you have created such a wonderful card with it! Love all the fancy embellishments too! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goooooooooooooooooooooosssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! What a clever idea, you are such a smart cookie!!!! Must be the scottish air!!! What a stunner, amazingly cool and pretty.
    xoxo, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is stunning I love the wardrobe its fabulous well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow well done you..this is just so clever and so brilliant to use a hat pin...love it hugs sassyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)