Followers

Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Magnolia Gift Bag !!

Hi Crafty Bloggers

I know another post I am just having so much fun crafting away here !! I have been inspired by the 


I have chosen Magnolia Tilda with Wiola


I used my pencils to colour her .
Then I used distress inks and liquid pearls to make a dreamy fun background !



I have sewn beautiful Prima Meadowlark paper panels and then added a frame with my cricut which I embossed with a dots folder. I have added lace trims and this pretty flower at the bottom.

TOP TIP Use a large glue dot and then swirl your pearl strand in a circle and cut off excess to make this pretty center. I used part of a WOC flower and added some gathered pink tulle behind it .




I have decorated the Magnolia heart tag die with more of these pretty papers , more liquid pearls and a tiny bouquet !! and shoe charm ! So cute . I have it hanging with some pink twine.


I also made a little handbag from some left overs when I cut the paper bag down. I added some designer paper , pearls strand,  lace and a tiny pink button. I added some more twine for the handles.


Here are a couple of more shots lol 





I would also like to enter the following challenges 

Hope the sun is shining where you are it's lovely here today ! Thanks for vsiting !!

Crafty Hugs 

Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx


12 comments:

  1. How beautiful what a fabulous bag well done Thsnks for the tips too Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirsty your bag is lovely! great design, I love your coloured background.
    The little bag is sooo cute! love it :)
    melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous!
    Beautiful details:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi kirsty just having a little hop around and found you via a friend ..love what i see already ..pure cutness...love crafters that make the little extras..i love fiddlng with bits of things i made a purse in card and added a tiny fan i do so love the little extra touches..sorry i also waffle allot lol!!!...have become a follower too..hugs sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL bag! You've decorated it to perfection, it's absolutely gorgeous. The details are amazing.
    Love the lace and the tags.

    hugs,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Kitty this is one awesome creation, Tilda looks amazing and the design is brilliant I love all the little elements you have added like that heart, wow stunning.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a stunning bag. Love all the detail, I would not want to give it away, Lol x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kirsty,

    What a gorgeous gift bag you've created! I just love the cute mini bag you made and added to your gift bag and the background you've created for your image is really pretty too. Great tip about using the pearls as flower centres - your flower looks beautiful :)

    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under for the Paper Bag Challenge and Good Luck with the Guest DT draw!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kirsty,

    What a gorgeous bag you've created! I love the tip about added pearls to the flower centres - your flower looks wonderful :) The little bag you've created is just so cute and the image background is so pretty.

    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under for the Paper Bag Challenge and Good Luck with the Guest DT draw!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning. I love the colours you have used and all the elements just tie together perfectly. That little bag on there is just too cute!
    Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week hugs from Bron x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is fabulous! Love all the details and specially the little handbag and the lace.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, what a lovely gift bag this is! This gorgeous gift bag sure is a gift already! Getting lots and lots of inspiration just by looking at it! We always need gift bags, don't we?

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)