Followers

Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Teddybo Tuesday Midway Reminder !!

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

How are we all ? Are you having a good week !! I have started doing pilates exersises that's on the TV.
It's quite slow paced but OMG I can't feel my legs !! 
Think I might be doing it every second day lol !!or third even !

It's Tuesday which means it's halfway through the super Challenge at Teddybo
which is to make a gift box/card !!
 The girls have made some  beautiful creations so why not pop on over and check them out !! 
Today there are some new releases from the FAIRYD section of Teddybo ! 


The dresses are so pretty and great fun to play with !!! 
Hope you can join in on the fun !! There's so much going on the blog ! and not just images for sale there are lots of crafty goodies in the Teddybo shop too !!

Thanks for visiting I will be back for Fairytale Friday!!
Lots of Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)