Followers

Sunday, 17 June 2012

Totally Tilda Challenge #49 Pennant/Bunting !!!!

Hi Crafty Bloggers

Hows your weekend going !! The stamp monster is all excited about going on his road trip across America !! in July it's all he talks about lol we have him just about organised just his visa thingy and that's him all set and of course I have my crafting  shopping list done for him and even provided him with maps of where there are stores along his route lol  Priorities !!

It's time for a fun new challenge at TOTALLY TILDA !! The theme is to use 
Pennants/Bunting on your creation with Tilda !! How cool is that !! The prize this week is



We have some awesome inspiration on the blog from all the design team and from our super guest designer Natalie !!

I have chosen this cutie Summer Flower Tilda ! I just love colouring her ;0) . 


I used my cricut to cut to large pennants for the card base and stuck them together as the designer papers would cover the join .


TOP TIP - I have used Tim Holtz Rosette Die but whatever you use just make a half to make beautiful fans or use them upside down for pretty bunting !! 

I have also cut some more pennants and used gorgeous champagne rhinestones from Kaisercraft and these bling buttons on the rosettes are from the Ribbon Girl .

Here is a wee shot of the inside


I wpuld like to enter my creation into the following super challenges ;-

Papertake Challenge - 3,2,1 - 3 design papers. 2 bling.1 gorgoeus stamp.

Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge #25 - Girls.Girls.Girls 

We had such a laugh last night as my daughter decided to apply as a plus model for an agency (She is a size 10 and fits the requirements! how crazy is that !) So the measuring tape came out so she is 5 ft 10 in. Stamp Monster is 6ft and moi is 5 ft 2 in so the jokes started ! that apparently when you grow old you lose 2 inches so I will become a super smurf ! Last year when the smurf movie came out it was a nightmare I got ripped to shreads lol . In my defence cute things come in small packages lol !!
I am off to enjoy some crafting just what to make lol !! which Magnolia to use ? decisions decisions lol since it is raining non stop here at the moment !!

This card will be for sale on eBay this evening  ;0)

I shall leave the recipe underneath ! Hope you can join us in the Totally Tilda Challenge!

 Thanks for visiting


Crafty Hugs

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) ;0) xx

Recipe
Magnolia Summer Flower Tilda stamped with memento black ink onto Neenah Card.
Mediums - Prismacolor pencils blended with sansador. Glamour dust on wings with Tombow glue pen.
Cardstock - Papermill White Card. Kaisercraft Charlotte's Dream paper pad & Magnolia Grove.
Tools - Cricut expression with Pennants and Cindy Loo cartridge. Cuttlebug with Tim Holtz Rosette die.
Embellishments -Flat back pearls and Rhinestones from Kaisercraft. Bling Buttons & Ruffle ribbon from Ribbon Girl. Pearl strands from eBay.

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work Kitty, love the colour combo.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Kirsty, love the fan shapes!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bunting creation Kitty i love this colour combo great shape card too..lovely work..


    smiles mummy Tildarette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again forgot to say it is glittered card I used for me B/flys had it yonks from create & craft..

    smiles mummy Tildarette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks awesome, such a lovely card. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi lovely,
    Is your stamp monster going across USA in a car or bike?
    Sounds wonderful!!
    Yes precious things come in small packages! My Mum is tiny, she has lovely little feet, not like mine!!
    Your card is superb! I love all the gorgeous details.
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ROFL, last part of your post is so funny!! World is totally upside down, size 10 fits the requirements??????????????? Jesus, what on earth would I be? Dinosaur-size??? LOL!
    Wonderful card, I love the TH die... well, if I win your lush candy I will probably grab me one :o)
    Big hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow gorgeous card hun! the inside is delish aswell!!
    Hugs
    Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful, I love the gorgeous colours and I so need to get this adorable tilda image, and the pearls and layout are stunning
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Kitty this is totally amazing, the banner looks fantastic, the colours, design and Tilda look amazing, super card.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely a fabulous card, love it !!

    hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi sweetie wow this is stunning, just perfect huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wauw what a gorgeous card!! I love this, it's so original! A great Job!! hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my! This is such a stunning creation!!! WOW! I´m in awe =) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous card hun. I adore the shape, so different. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Kirsty Ann thank you so much for your lovely comments whilst I was away .
    What fabulous creations you have been making, since my last visit .
    I love this card its adorable , the shape is fabulous and I love those rosettes.
    The other creations on this page are fabulous also well done great work here
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so pretty! I love the image and the colors are fabulous.

    I ADORE your blog banner (header). It is so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i think im going to be very happy visiting your little space loving it super card hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)