Followers

Sunday, 24 June 2012

Totally Tilda Midway Challenge Reminder Bunting #49

Hi Crafty Bloggers

How are we all this |Sunday ? I am having a lovely afternoon with family and a a yummy roast dinner !!
It's the midway reminder for the Totally Tilda Challenge .

 The theme is to use Tilda with bunting/pennants !! There is a super prize this week from Bunny Zoe's Crafts. Why not check out all the girls wonderful designs and check out our talented guest designer Natalie !!

I have chosen Tilda with winding flowers ! So many details to colour !!




I have went all shabby chic and used gesso paint on all the edges ! I have started wearing an apron the amount of clothes I have ruined with glue and crafty paints lol ! I am a messy cookie lol



I have made a joy fold style card where the stopper/flower releases the panel to come down to open up a miniature card. I have used lots of beautiful Magnolia Doohickey dies which I blended with distress inks and added tiny brads to the flower centers.



I have mated the Magnolia Bunting die with brown card and threaded them with dusky pink twine which I finished into bows.

I shall leave the recipe underneath . 

I would like to enter my card in the following super challenges 
Simply Magnolia Challenge - Garden Bloom ( They have a DT call too )

Thanks for visiting today and hope you will join in on my candy here   !! Bye For Now 
Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) xx ;0)

Recipe
Magnolia Tilda with winding flowers stamped onto Neenah card with memento black ink. 
mediums - prismacolor pencils , distress inks & Claudine Hellmuth Gesso paint.Ranger perfect pearls and stardust stickles.
Card stock Prima Fairy Belle Paper pad. Papermill brown & White card.
Tools -  Cuttlebug with Doohickey dies . Cricut paper trimmer.
Embellishments - Woodware pastel brads. Prima trinket collection flowers.Ribbon girl twine.



10 comments:

  1. Wow this is sooo pretty Hun! I love the soft Lilacs! just beautiful!!
    hugs
    Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning, very beautiful
    Sorry not been around, just got back from Cornwall. HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING card! It's fabulous! Love how you've used the Doohickey dies on your card, the flower swirls and the banner look so gorgeous. Your designs are always outstanding, and also very inspiring. Love everything about them!

    hugs,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super stunning creation, love the soft colours and gorgeous flower. Great texture.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Kirsty Ann what a stunning ( shabby chic ) card its just beautiful I love those soft colors well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! I love that big flower.
    Thank you for visiting me and leaving such a nice comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning!
    Beautiful colours and details:)
    Lovely work Kirsty Anne.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, wow, wow, Kitty this is breathtaking, the design is stunning the colours, embellishments and Tilda are stunning, seeing this has brought me so much joy
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. well looking at your comments it looks like im in good company as i think all your commentators follow me too how spookies that...and your card is delish hugs sassyxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kirsty-Anne,

    what a sweet flower card, love the borders and the bunting. So much eye for detail!

    Thanks for joining in the fun at simply magnolia.

    Hugs and enjoy your weekend,

    Lins

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)