Followers

Sunday, 10 June 2012

Totally Tilda Midway Clouds Challenge Reminder

Hi Crafty Bloggers

How are we all ? Have you been having a lovely weekend ! I have lots going on,  my family are coming from South Africa to visit in August and my fella is going on a road trip to America in July with his best friend ! The only condition was that he get me some crafty stuff over there lol !! So loads to look forward too! and loads to get organised !! 

It's halfway through our CLOUDS challenge at Totally Tilda ! It's wonderful to see all your gorgeous creations ! The prize is a selection of die cuts from the wonderful Mel at

I have chosen Magnolia Tilda's Family stamp ! How cute is their baby !!


I  have stamped a Papermania Congratulations stamp onto two Magnolia Doo Hickey Cloud Dies . I used some lovely Champagne Kaisercraft rhinestones and edged the clouds with tattered Rose distress Ink.


TOP TIP - I made the frame using another Magnolia Doohickey die called stitched lace which I cut from Kaisercraft Magnolia Grove papers, then I put the cut piece  through the cuttlebug again this time with the Tim Holtz Rosette die. I taped  four individual peices together to make the frame

I love adding different textures like the satin in the bow and the and the lace and finally the beautiful blossoms. I had a go at making a pin too with different spacers and beads.

I would like to enter my creation into the following super challenges 



Papertake Challenge - Anything goes

Just wanted to share a lovely picture of my daughter and her friends/teacher at their  prom ! She is the  one at the end on the right hand side with the long curly brown hair and silvery grey dress ! She went out on Friday at 4pm for the prom and came back home yesterday for an hour and then back out again lol so still to find out all the gossip .  That's it she just has to get her exam results now  !! ;0)




Sorry no recipe today ! Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will check out all the wonderful inspiration over at the Totally Tilda Challenge Blog.

Lots of Crafty Hugs
Kirsty-Anne :0)



12 comments:

  1. Hi Kitty Gorgeous Tilda creation, love the corrugated frame and satin bow!! Your Daughter is very pretty, fab photo!! Hope your having a brilliant weekend!!
    Hugs
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Hun
    Hugs Bex xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card and your daughter looks fab for her prom! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kirsty-Anne, I love the Magnolia family, first time I've seen it and you have coloured it beautifully. The layout of your card is fabulours and the frame you made is wonderful.
    Your daughter is so pretty, don't they all look gorgeous in all their finery. Fingers crossed for the results, hope she achieves what she is hoping for.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning creation as always Kitty, I love your colour choice and that frame is amazing.
    Great piccie of your beautiful daughter, and I wish her all the best for her exam results (must be a nail biting time!)
    Big Hugs
    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kitty your colouring on this image is gorgeous, I havnt really looked at this image properly till now..great design & colours..love the pic your DD she looks stunning...


    smiles mummy Tildarette x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowzer Kitty this is so beautiful, that frame looks amazing so does the bow and other embellishments, Tilda and Edwin look so lovely. I am going to try and enter this challenge I have die cut some clouds but that is far as I have got, lol.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. My word Kirsty this is just superb and as always such gorgeous colours and detail! Your daughter is so beautiful and I love her dress I bet you where so proud of her I hope you have more photo's to share!! Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolia (I still can't believe it) lol Love and Hugs Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a lovely card, Kitty! The image is super cute.
    Oh and your daughter is so beautiful in her lovely dress! Hope she enjoyed her night out.
    Huggles, A.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really gorgeous card, lovely image and the bow, flowers and folded paper frame are all gorgeous. The photo is lovely too, your daughter looks beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at TOMIC challenge!
    Good Luck!
    Kianel & Magnolia DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)