Followers

Wednesday, 11 July 2012

Challenges with Magnolia ;0)

Hi Crafty Bloggers

How are we all ? It's quite cold here today and non stop rain , rain , rain !! I made a card for fun ! I just love colouring Tilda with Daisy ! I think she is definitely one of my favorites !! This time I used distress inks and tried a lighter approach on her dress . I love her stripey socks !




I have followed the sketch at sketchy challenges for inspiration ! It  was so much  fun to play with ;0)


I have used these super papers from Riddelsholm design from the Chantilly Dawn collection called Chantelle ! I have used the Magnolia Swirly tag for the tip of the panels and added some lace bows to the tops !


I bought this beautiful crochet flower from here from TabbyCraft Designs  !! and I added this stunning button from Live & Love Crafts .


I used a Tim Holtz Vial / bottle and put in some flowersoft and made a tiny tag with "butterfly kisses" from word on my pc. I tied the tag with a wee bit of twine in a bow ! So cute .



Here is a shot of the inside !

I hope you like it and I would like to enter my creation into  these wonderful challenges !!



Thank you for stopping by and Hi to my new followers !!
 I am off to put a cardigan on lol  and get the dinner on !

 Lots of Crafty Hugs 

Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx

20 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful Kitty! Really fab... I love all of it, that little bottle is so sweet and the crochet flower is just darling! Gorgeous.

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these papers are lush and I have them too the new shop is just full of gorgeous candy!!!!

    Beautiful card and such a perfect image and love your soft colouring it looks wonderful with the detail you have added! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owwww love it !! HUgs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kirsty what a beautiful card your colouring is lovely especially the detail on the socks :-)
    Blogger was playing up last night when I tried to leave a comment and follow
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful. I love all the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card ;o)
    Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Kirsty it is so beautiful. Hope the weather is a bit better for you today.
    Hugs
    Kirsty x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi lovely, how beautiful this card is, love the papers!!
    Riddelsholm papers are lush!
    Wonderful design and colouring.
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I love every single card you make, Kirsty- Anne. This is no exception! The details are amazing!!! I keep looking over and over and I keep discovering new things! Thank's for sharing your favorite Tilda with us in Tilda's Town this week! Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a Gorgeous card. Love all the detail & such a fab layout too x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another stunning card Kirsty-Anne!! Gorgeous details and wonderful colouring!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Tilda's Town this week!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  14. This design has all kinds of beautiful going on! All of the intricate details and embellies are amazing and your coloring just rocked it.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a GORGEOUS card this is! Love that Magnolia stamp, you did an awesome job coloring! Did it stop raining? Here in the USA we are dealing with a heat wave again, we desperately need some rain ... please send the rain this way! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  16. O.M.G. Kirsty Anne what a gorgeous card so full of fabulous details well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Kirsty-Anne,
    So glad you liked my sketch and played along with the Sketchy Girls this fortnightly challenge. Tilda looks gorgeous; it's easy to see why she's a favourite of yours. So many beautiful details on this card; I especially like how you filled the little glass bottle with flowersoft. Haven't thought about that...thanks for the inspiration.

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card Kirsty-Anne!
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Sketchy Challenges this week.
    Hugs Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh sooooo gorgeous Kirsty-Anne. Such a stunning design xx
    Hope you are well xx
    Hugs
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)