Followers

Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Midway Reminder Teddybo Masculine Challenge !!

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

How are you all ? have you been watching the Olympics ? I am working away ...but always have time for Teddybo !! There are no graphics today but from all the hundreds at the Teddybo shop it's just so hard to choose from all those cute images !! You still have time to enter our Masculine card challenge to use buttons and twine !! 

I have chosen Teddybobea_TABS_007 !! So cute ! Love Gayle's shading on them so only need a light colour on them with my prismacolor pencils !!

I cut out the tabs and made the bottom mat bigger with pop up dots so the tags stick out ! hard to see in the pictuure !! I have used papermania mini buttons and and sentiment ! I found this black lace in my stash and thought it went well with the blue !1

The digi paper is so gorgeous and is in different colours. It was free in this months Complete Cardmaking Magazine which is featuring Darcy's diaries !! I was published !! Whoop Whoop ! Gayle asked us girls to make sample cards and I never thought It would be published so I went straight out and bought a copy to treasure !!  There are lots of super inspiration in the magazine from the girls ;0)


Hope you will join us in the challenge !! and take a look at all the girls wonderful creations !! I will be back tomorrow with a super crafty creation !!!

Lots of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne xx ;0)

5 comments:

  1. what a brill idea you've made with the tags i'm loving this card, but then again you are extremely creative. Hey did you see my Nitwits card in Readers Gallery it's from a while ago and pretty simple to make but that was before I found TeddyBo.
    Big hugs.
    Donna.
    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kitty this is fantastic I love how you have used the tags like that the images are ACE, the colours and design just perfection.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's absolutely gorgeous!
    Those images are so cute:)
    Have a lovely day, hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not really into Teddy Bo images, but you alway make the most wonderful creations with them!
    Big hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on getting published!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)