Followers

Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Shabby Chic Caravan ;0)

Hi Crafty Bloggers 

Hope your all having a super week. I had ordered some new crafty goodies and with the inspiration I found following all these wonderful crafty blogs I decided to make a card and gift box .





 I have chosen Sneaky Tilda  to colour with prismacolor pencils.


I have coordinated the colouring to match the beautiful papers from Fairytale of Spring Collection from Pion  I used every piece just so precious.


I have went all shabby chic with gesso around the edges and torn the paper and inked the edges with distress ink. I have used theses beautiful embellishments from Love & Live crafts it's a new shop and also has a super blog too.  Service is fantastic !! I tried to link them to pictures but it's not playing today !!  so I have the recipe listed below . l embossed the Magnolia Happy Birthday sentiment and made it into a banner.

Here are some pictures of the caravan gift box. I bought the template here it was not that hard to make and so much fun to decorate !!





I would like to enter my creation into the following super challenges 


Thank you so much for visiting 
Lots of Crafty Hugs 
Kirsty-Anne ;0) xx

Recipe 

Magnolia Sneaky Tilda stamped with memento black ink . Happy Birthday sentiment I bought from Tildas's Town ( they have free P & P worldwide !!) stamped with coffee archival ink and embossed with Ranger Fine Embossing Powder. Caravan pieces hand cut from template.
Card stock - Papermill white card. Pion Fairytale of spring 12 x 12 papers Cherry Blossom & Violet From Live & Love Crafts.
Mediums - Prismacolor pencils with Zest blending solution & Distress Ink Pads & Blending tool.Claudine Hellmuth Gesso & brushes.
Tools - Cricut Paper Trimmer , Cropadile. 
Embellishments all from Live & Love Crafts . Enchanted Butterfly charm, Reprint mini metallic brads, Melissa Francis White pearls, Chantilly Lace Trim, Organza Rose Trim, & Rose Tea Garden Trim.









25 comments:

  1. OMG Kirsty this is just magical everything is just so pretty and I love the caravan I could see this on my side bar and have tried really hard to get all my links done so I can come over!!! Love it and the pion papers wow adorable! Thanks for sharing must have a look now at the template! Love chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The caravan and the card are truly AMAZING! I love the colors and how you used those pretty papers and embellishments! Your coloring is great too! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous project, Kirsty- Anne! Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! I love your caravan!! wonderful set and Tilda is coloured beautifully.
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just so brilliant....fabulous gorgeous card and wow look at that caravan..stunning..love it hun hugs sassyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooowwwwwwwww love it !! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally gorgeous! Love your fab caravan and that card is completely yummy.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful. The caravan is delightful and the colours are perfect, Truly inspirational. Love, Love, Love.
    Big Hugs.
    Donna.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely ADORABLE! What a fantastic Shabby Chic project! You did an amazing job creating this!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my word! fantastic project. love the combo and cute details
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card and gift box
    Hugs
    JAyne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here I am again, Kirsty- Anne, to say thanks for sharing your gorgeous creations with us in Tilda's Town this week! Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG Kitty this little set looks amazing, wow, wow, wow, the card is sensational but add in that superb caravan gift box as well then it is incredible and very beautiful, so creative, superb work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning sweetie, my this is so stunning, fabulous design and colours, gorgeous sweetie, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow stunning gift set love that caravan thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Utterly Stunning Kirsty-Anne!! I just squealed when I saw your gorgeous caravan - I adore caravans!! I love the papers you used too, and your image is beautifully coloured! Fab colour scheme, gorgeous project! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Midweek Magnolias :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is A M A Z I N G Kirsty-Anne!!!
    I love it to bits!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Tilda's Town this week!!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!! this is a masterpiece of a creation Kirsty-Anne, I love your colour combo and pretty embellishments. What a fabulous gift set for someone to receive. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias with your gorgeous creation. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my word this is just STUNNING! Love the caravan and your amazing details!
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  19. omg....omg I LOVE this so much.....going to get that pattern...wowieee so much fun!! Your decorating on card and trailer is AWESOME!!! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, Kitty, that's an eyecatcher!! it must have taken you forever to create this caravan!! Really lovely and the colours are divine! I love the window of the caravan!
    xoxo, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW your card and caravan are amazing and absolutely gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, wow, wooooooooooooow... Kirsty-Anne your creation is 100% GORGEOUS - love, love, love it !!!
    Thanks a lot for joining our Just Magnolia Challenge (sorry for my late commenting, my computer was broken last week...)!
    Big Hugs,
    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW! Absolutely stunning, beautiful flowers and a lovely layout on the card and that caravan is just so fantastic, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. That's a really, really cute caravan! If one could get a real caravan decorated like that, I'd go for it right away. Would have to change cars though, as it would not match our red car *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my God what a cute caravan :o)and the card is gorgeous 2 :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)