Followers

Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Teddybo Tueday Midway Reminder Celebrations

Hi Crafty Bloggers 
Hope your week is going good ! 
The current challenge at Teddybo is Celebrations which is just fantasic as it covers so many occasions !! The team have some wonderful creations to inspire you to join in on the fun and with these current releases in the Teddybo shop !!
I have chosen this sweet digi image called Bear cuddles .  I have made a slider card from a tutorial , if you fancy a go you can find the instructions  here. Can you believe the slider mechanism is  a piece cut from a plastic bag !!


I used these beautiful papers and sentiments from Cuddly Bunny which I had seen been used on Pops blog and just had to play with them. I like the turqouise and lilac together ! Here is a shot of the slider part when opened!! I have used the Magnolia Doohickey stitch lace die and made a 3D bow with my cricut and added these stripey buttons that I got from ebay . I stitched all the panels using the sewing machine onto brown card from the Papermill.


I have used the "Have a furry hugging day" sentiment from Teddybo which I used brown archival ink and embossed it with fine embossing powder. I printed these ticket stamps from Cuddly Bunny and just coloured them with my pencils and added a pinwhell I made using my cricut.



I have decorated the inside with some lovely ribbon from my stash and these Tim Holtz tickets .




I have added the links at the bottom !! instead of a recipe . Hope you will join us in the challenge which ends this Sunday !! where you can win 5 super images !! to play with !

I would like to enter my creation into the following super challenges


Thank you for visiting 
Lots of Crafty hugs 
Kirsty-Anne (Kitty)
xxxxxx






12 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. I have to look up how to do a slider. I really like this. Thanks so much for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Kirsty-Anne and very different the layout is fab I love the colours of the papers they do go well together and the image is coloured beautifully.
    Big Hugs.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous!
    Lovely image:)
    Beautiful design.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kitty this is a WOW creation, what a brilliant card design and I so love that image, superb work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at crafts4Eternity this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an incredibly sweet and oh so cool of a card! I may have to give this one a try. Love your color palette and your coloring is outstanding and all of the tickets are just perfection.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow kirsty this is a superb card and love the bea bear coloured perfct!!! oh i must bet my thinging cap back on i did a slider ages ago mmmm wonder if i can rememmebr,,,but thanks for bringing it back to my memory...hehe hugs sassyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic card and love the 'slider card' idea - great! thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Kirsty-Anne! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super slider card I love this fab images too Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  11. aaaaaaaw so cool, I haven't done this kind of card in ages!!! I like these cards so much and you did a perfect job!! Wonderful and very inspiring once again!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!! What a fabulous slider card.. brillant design & colours.. love the adorable image... Thanks for sharing at Fussy & Fancy.. May x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)