Followers

Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Teddybo Tuesday !! Backpack Giftbox ;0)

Hi Crafty Bloggers

It's Tuesday and it's time for our new Challenge at Teddybo !! The new graphics will be out next week ;0) . I have picked Teddybo_TABS_005 . Just love this cute image it has shading on it already so I just added a bit of colour with my pencils !! I found this tutorial and thought it would be great for this challenge - to make a masculine card with buttons & Twine !!! You can find the tutorial here !! It's so cute !!!



I have used this gorgeous striped paper from Magnolia called Lazy days !! I used spellbinders circles to cut the tag.


I just added these cute buttons from papermania.


it's even got straps as ribbon lol !!

Hope you will join us in the challenge and take a look at the girls wonderful designs !!!

Sorry for the quick posts I am doing some training at work and have homework too lol ! Thanks for stopping by !!!


Lots of  Crafty Hugs

Kirsty-Anne ;0) xxx

10 comments:

  1. Wow! This is simply stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning sweetie, this is fabulous, love the colours you have chosen too, big happy hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant gift idea Kitty that back pack in that paper with the image looks stupendous.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is so cute !! Love it ! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    This is so cute:)
    Beautiful colours and adorable image.
    Great work.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kirsty Anne how beautiful is this , what a gorgeous Ted and a fab project , you inspire me so much . Well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's brilliant, Kitty! Love the paper and the image and the whole design is super cool! I might have a go too!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, this is adorable!! Love it so much! Your backpack is brilliant and fabulous in every way, and I love how you've coloured Ted, he's amazingly cute!!
    Lovely work!! :)

    hugs
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous gift bag, Kirsty- Anne! so so cute! Love it! Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)