Followers

Sunday, 29 July 2012

Totally Tilda #52 July Summer Fun Tilda


Hi Crafty Bloggers !! How are we all !! I am off today and enjoying putting my feet up !! It's a brand new challenge at Totally Tilda !! The theme is  Summer Fun Tilda !! There is a super prize so I hope you will pop on over and take a look at all the girls wonderful Summery Creations !!

I have picked my favourite Magnolia stamp again lol ! Tilda with Daisy and I have masked her in front of the House stamp !! I have used distress inks to colour them and I wanted to go quite bright so loved using this purple and then I used an ink gel pen for the dots !! 


I have used Lots of Magnolia Doohickey dies for the flowers and butterfly ! I have added some flowersoft to the middle of them and on the bottom for texture .


The sentiment is a digi set from Cuddle Bunny which has been placed in this Spellbinders die.


Here is a wee shot of the inside with these pretty summer papers from the  from Prima !



I hope you will join us in the challenge !! I would like to enter my creation into the following wonderful challenges !!



Well It's been crazy the stamp monster is on his road trip in America , it's been 3 days and I miss him so much !!  I am learning lots of new stuff in my new job my brain is going to explode thank goodness for crafting it really is a great escape  ;0)

Thanks for stopping by 
Lots Of Crafty Hugs 

Kirsty-Anne ;0) xxxx


17 comments:

  1. Oh your card is sooo cute =) I love that beautiful scene and gorgeous design!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks awesome ! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaaaaaw how cute!!! I suggest you send me this card and jin in my candy LOL!!!! No honestly, I love it, it looks fantastic, what a wonderful scene and beautifully coloured!
    Hope your new job is not "eating you up" and I hope you like it there!!
    My boyfriend was in the States last year with his buddy...three weeks of hell for me, to be honest...I missed him after the first two days, it was terrible!
    Big hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm totally yummy Kitty, love the flowers and butterfly.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Kitty :) The image is fantastic - I love seeing backgrounds - I don't have any myself yet but they're something I want to invest in :P The diecuts are fab too :)

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty pretty scene!!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda's Town this week! Good luck and I hope to see you back Friday!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word Kitty this is absolutely gorgeous I love that image of Tilda and what a wonderful scene they really look so good together, the design is superb.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so much gorgeousness on your card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your gorgeous card, beautiful scene and details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. really gorgeous scene
    thanks for playing with us at tild'stown this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm back! Lol! Just wanted to thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town this week! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply gorgeous I love the colours you have used on Tilda and the sentiment, flower and butterfly are to die for.
    Congratulations on your Bubblicious darcy card recently published in Complete Cardmaking issue 38 It is brill I especially like the bubble gum machine it reminded me of when I was a child (a long time ago) lol.
    Big hugs.
    Donna.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Kirsty-Anne.. The scene is awesome and all the details around it too..
    Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week with your beautiful creation!! Good luck in the draw!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fabulous that you were published what an honour well done , your cards are Terriffic and this one is just gorgeous I love it Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Kitty gorgeous summer fun Tilda creation love the colours, gorgeous details & of course your sweet Tilda ..

    smiles mummy Tildarette x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous scene! Love your coloring! Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I appreciate them so much :)